+ thirteen.

hi. first I'd like to deeply apologize for not updating in what seems like forever. my depression/anxiety has been getting the best of me lately, so I can't exactly tell you when I'll update from now on. enjoy reading. :)

I walk into school and take a look at my surrounding. Ever since the Meredith scare, I've been a lot more alert, making sure to try to spot her from wherever I'm at. To be honest, I don't even know if she goes to our school but I still wanna make sure I'm okay and safe.

"Hey girl!" Kayla says, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Hey," I sigh. "sorry I got so scared. I'm just really on edge lately."

"Oh?"

"Ethan has a new 'girlfriend' named Meredith. I showed her the hard truth and gave off the expression I didn't like her and then shut the door on her and Ethan's faces." I stop to take a breath. "Later she called me from Ethan's phone saying I need to watch out. I've just been on my toes lately cause I'm looking out for her."

"Oh wow. I don't think she'll do anything." Kayla looks at me slightly surprised at my eventful weekend. I just shrug my shoulders and grab my stuff from my locker.

"Yeah I don't know. I don't know her, therefore I don't know what she's capable of." I walk to class with Kayla not far behind.

"Well I need to go to history." Kayla walks away and waves. I wave back and head to english.

I walk into english to see the teacher and students surrounded one desk. I walk in with a puzzled look and a student sees me and taps on the teachers shoulder, signaling her I've arrived and would like to know what's going on.

Then I see it.

A girl is sitting at the desk everyone is surrounding. She has her hair in a messy bun and I could recognize her pouty lips and sunkissed skin from anywhere. It was fucking Meredith. In my english class. In my school.

"Aurelia! This is-"

"Meredith," I cut her off. I can't help it but shake cause I'm so scared and angry. "we've met before." I glare at Meredith and she just fake smiles at me. Stupid bitch. I could run over there and hit her. It feels like time has froze. To my brain, it's just me and Meredith alone in the classroom. Everyone else is a blur. The teacher finally snaps me back into reality.

"Okay class time. Aurelia take a seat." 

I sit down but I can't concentrate all class. I feel Meredith's eyes on me at all times.

"Pay the fuck attention and keep your eyes off of me." I turn around and mouth to Meredith. I flip her off and she rolls her eyes.

It made her stop looking at me though, so.

When class ends I run out of there as soon as I can. I walk up to Ethan's locker and shut it.

"You didn't tell me Merebitch was a new student!" I fake my enthusiasm.

"Meredith, and I figured you'd find out yourself. I don't need to tell you shit." Ethan opens his locker back up and gets his stuff for his next class.

"You're fucking pathetic." I laugh and walk away.

I can feel myself about to go insane. I can't stay here any longer today. I walk out, get in my car, and drive the hell home.

"I'm gonna make Meredith's year just amazing." I smirk to myself.