+ fifteen.

It's been three days since that encounter happened with Ethan and we haven't talked much since, especially around Grayson. It's awkward in front of Grayson. Right now I'm going through the stage where I feel guilty for basically betraying Grayson. Him and I may not be anything serious but I still originally wanted him, not Ethan. I don't want him to feel I'm leading him on.

I just don't know what I want. That's a bad habit of mine: being indecisive. I sigh to myself and get to class.

"Aurelia!" Someone's hand is on my shoulder. I'm turned around and hit by a familiar smell. A clean, sexy smell. It's warm and makes me feel warm and happy, calm and protected.

Ethan's smell.

"Oh hey," I smile. I can't help but blush when I see him since everything happened.

"It's Monday. I hate Mondays. Wanna hangout tonight? Maybe we can do homework or just hang or something, I don't know. It's up to you really-" He's rambling now which I find immensely adorable.

"Yes Ethan!" I laugh and cut him off.

"Oh," Meredith comes up and gives me the fakest, bitchiest smile. I clench my fist and bob my leg up and down to prevent me from actually hurting her. "hey Ethan! Hi Aurelia."

"Please don't talk around me. I smell the fake and whore in your breath no sooner you open your mouth." I smile at her.

"Okay, come on Aurelia." Ethan cuts in. "Meredith we're done. we discussed this last night, get over me."

"You broke up?" I whisper to Ethan, even though we're alone and Meredith is gone. You still can never be too careful with what you say and who hears it, especially in high school.

"Yeah. I'm just over her. Her 'modeling' has gotten to her head. I can't stand her and it makes her worse than she was before." I just laugh.

"Well I gotta get to class. Bye." I stop by the door and smile. His gorgeous hazel-like eyes lock with my blue eyes and I go numb. He's so perfect. He leans in and kisses me and I immediately kiss back, familiar with his lips.

"Aurelia, class!" My teacher opens the door. My cheeks turn red and I walk into class.

text from (468)-644-3748
watch urself. that's all I'm gonna say.

As soon as I read that my stomach tingles and gets all warm, not the good kind, the anxiety-filled kind. I'm scared out of my mind and my fingers are trembling but I can't let this unknown person know that. I have a feeling I know who it is anyway, the area code is the same as mine.

aw hi meredith. so concerned about me that you got my number? lmao I reply and turn my screen off.

how'd u know?😚 I'll fucking kill u & don't think I'm playing. you're a whore good god. like don't think idk what you and ethan did the other day 😌 she replies.

I bite my lip out of anger and reply with HA says you. you're fucking awful. you literally smell as fishy as your lips look. I'm in class and actually tryna get an education cause my daddy isn't rich and won't pay my way through life. bye bitch
after that I realize what she said— she knows Ethan and I fucked.

I will not lose my mind and spiral downhill because of her.

+++

HIIIIIIIII GUYS😘 I literally just wrote this in like twenty minutes and it's late I'm sorry ajehejfjdjfcj