Prologue

Copyright ©2012 MandyMuch

All Rights Reserved.

Note: Please realize that this story is currently NOT edited. I am working on slowly editing the whole story so please DON'T comment on my mistakes. I am aware of them, and I am working to fix them. Please remember that these are my rough drafts so they won't be perfect.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Prologue

"Mr. Constantinides, your sister is here." The efficient voice of his PA chirped through the speaker on his desk.

"Send her in." He replied gruffly.

He had been pacing his back and forth in his office for the past hour trying to dispatcher the panic he heard in his sister's voice over the phone.

Sophia Constantinides, at the age of thirty four was the oldest child of Adonia Constantinides. She was eight years older than her brother, Leo.

In Sophia's case, the saying age is but a number rang true in every sense. She might have been the oldest Constantinides sibling, but her wild behavior was equal in comparison to that of a teenager.

It had been a while since Sophia was in his office, which indicated to Leo that it had been a while since she got into trouble of any sort.

This time Leo knew right away that whatever situation his older sister got into was far worse than making the front page of a tabloid magazine with cocaine at hand.

No this time was different, because this time Sophia actually sounded concerned on the phone.

Two minutes later the heavy door opened, reveling a woman who did not look a day over twenty five.

Sophia was never someone that could easily be over looked. She was very curvaceous and very Greek. Her dark hair and dark eyes were a perfect contrast against her olive colored skin. She was petite, but those expensive heels she wore could make anyone believe she was six inches taller than her actual height.

She drew in a ragged breath as she paused by a chair, holding onto it to steady herself.

"Sophia. Theo. What's wrong?" Leo stepped towards his sister. She looked frail. Dark circles hugged her eyes, and her plump face and lips were drawn in. As is she was holding her breath.

He escorted the older woman to the plush sofa and helped her onto it.

Reaching for a cool water bottle from the fridge he handed it to her. Then pulled a chair close the sofa and plopped down.

Sophia took a deep gulp of water from the bottle and turned her gaze away from her brother.

"I'm pregnant." She spoke unevenly. Not bothering to make small talk. She got straight to the point and let out a small sigh of relief.

Leo barley maintained his calm, and looked down at his sister.

"You are pregnant?" He asked smoothly. Inside he was dying to grip his sister's arm and demand who the father was.

Sophia was afraid to speak. She knew she had disappointed her brother constantly but this time, it wasn't something he could fix. This time, it was actually a matter of life or death. And she had already chosen life.

"Do you know who the father is?" Leo forced himself to ask. He knew what that sounded like, but he was too angry, and on edge to care.

Sophia was promiscuous. She had been since the age of fifteen when she first lost her virginity to a much older man.