- CHAPTER VI

chapter 006 | blast to the past

LONDON, 1359

"FASCINATING ISN'T IT," Niklaus chimed over Rai's shoulder as they watched his sister devour a village girl. Rose was on her fifth girl of the night, so now she had blood dripping down her chin and onto her perfectly smooth tanned chest. The blood stained the front of her clothes giving the angelic girl the appearance of a monster.

"We should stop her," Rai mumbled as he feared for his sister. He didn't want her to go off the deep end like Nik had just years ago. Rai made a move to go towards her but was briskly stopped by Klaus' hand on his shoulder.

Klaus let a sinister smirk fall on his face and said, "No. Look at her she is relishing in it," he laughed.

"Oh come on Rai, loosen up brother," Rose laughed as she let the now dead body drop limply to the floor with a loud thud. She flicked her tongue over her fangs and wiped her dripping mouth with the back of her hand.

"I will be at the cabin," Rai sighed as he left the party. Niklaus smirked as he watched the beautiful, seductive woman saunter over to him.

Rose narrowed her eyes as she cautiously sat on the hybrids lap. Niklaus hummed in satisfaction, alerting the girl that he wouldn't kill her. "You are beautiful," he hummed as he twirled a tendril of her brunette hair.

Rose let out the most angelic sounding giggle as she lightly hit his arm as said, "Far from it mi amor."

"What did you do?!" A screeching voice yelled at the two giggling vampires doused in blood. Rose and Klaus' eyes immediately snapped to the young vampires, their fun ceasing immediately.

"And who might you be?" Klaus hummed, standing up and Rose sliding off his lap to stand next to him, both standing as powerful as ever.

"That is nothing you need to concern yourself with," The girl scowled as she looked Niklaus up and down.

"She is a young one," Rose giggled as she wrapped her hand around Klaus' arm, a power move. "You should have known not to come in alone."

"You are small, I could easily over power you," The vampire spat as she turned up her nose at Rose. Rose smiled as she narrowed her eyes examining the girl. She noted she had some audacity to speak to her like that, especially in front of Niklaus.

The couple looked menacing. They were doused in blood, the thick substance dripping off their chins and landing on their outfits. "Wrong thing to say," Niklaus laughed as he looked down at his partner in crime.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked confused while slightly taking a step back. The young vampire felt unsure of herself as she felt insecure under Rose's intense gaze.

Rose hummed while flashing in front of the young vampire. She quickly reached around her head and yanked her long blonde hair. "Come have a drink with us," Rose snarled as she dragged the girl by her hair. The young vampire yelped and pulled at her hair trying to release it from her iron grip.

Rose shoved her into one half of the booth, closest to the wall, and then slid in after her so she couldn't escape. Rose smiled as Niklaus slid across the other side of the booth.

"Where are you from love?" Niklaus hummed as he unrolled the silverware and handed the knife to Rose. The women was visibly shaking in her seat as she watched Rose eagerly snatch the knife.

Rose elegantly grabbed the women's shaking hand and placed it on the table. She smiled brightly at the woman before slamming the knife down, cutting the tips off her fingers. The woman screamed as she watched the blood pool out of her right hand.

"You cut off my fingers!" She screamed as the wounds healed into nubs. Niklaus chucked.

"Yes I did," Rose hummed while fiddling with one of the tips with the steak knife. She suddenly glanced at the women, menacingly she spat out, "Now eat them."

"What?- why?- I'm not going to eat my fingers you Psycho!" The women snarled while still shaking and looking between the two like a deer caught in headlights.

"Nik!" Rose whined while gesturing her head towards the women.

"Fine love, quit your whining," Nik said as he jokingly rolled his eyes and reached across the table and grabbed the vampires face, making her look him in the eyes. "Do as the nice women says," He compels.

The women took raggedy breaths as she involuntarily began picking up her fingertips. Her hand began shaking uncontrollably as she placed the pointer finger tip into her mouth and bit down, almost gagging while doing it. Niklaus and Rose eagerly watched as she ate each one of her fingers.

"Marvelous!" Niklaus laughed as she finished the last one.

"Now what?" The women raggedly breathed out as she looked between the two.

"Now.. this," Rose said as she stuck her hand into the vampires chest and yanked out her heart, letting it drop into the women's lap.