- CHAPTER VII

chapter 007 | the sacrifice

"AH SCHEMING... my favorite thing to do," Rose giggled as she jumped over the couch and plopped infront of Desiree and Rai who were sitting on the opposite couch, both adorning very serious thinking faces.

"How can you be so chide all the time?" Desiree asked, she had grown a back bone over the past few days. She was no longer petrified of the two ancient vampires infront of her. She felt safe with them, they worked as a team.

"Because you can be when you're as powerful as I am," She smiled brightly as she rubbed her hands together. "So..how do you propose we get the stone because I have some marvelous ideas." Rose awkwardly looked to the left and then the right as she noticed the two of them were staring at her with eager eyes. "What?..." She asked slowly while wiping the sides of her mouth to make sure their were no traces of blood left over.

"We're waiting for your marvelous idea idiot," Rai said while rolling his eyes.

"And they say you're the nice twin," Rose scoffed while crossing her arms. "Anywho I vote I walk into the tomb," She said while demonstrating walking with her two fingers. "And snatch it from her," She said as she clapped her hands together loudly as Desiree jumps at the sudden noise.

"Small problem..." Desiree quietly said while grimacing. "Vampires can enter the tomb but they can't leave."

"Oh yeah.." Rai grumbled as he rested his head on his hand.

"What if I very nicely ask the Bennett witch to help you with the tomb spell, do you think you could give us a window to grab the stone from Katherine?" Rose asked while childishly smiling.

"And by 'nicely asking' you mean, threaten her with killing everyone she's ever known unless she helps you," Rai said while laughing.

Rose laughed and pointed at Rai and said, "Precisely."

Rose Reyes wasn't afraid of being the bad guy. Actually she preferred being the villain. If people saw good, they'd always expect good, and Rose knew she'd vastly disappoint them. Even though Rai had been born first, Rose had always protected him. She wanted to protect his humanity and child-like kindness, so she always found herself doing the dirty work, and after a few centuries she began to enjoy it.

"What do you want," Bonnie spat at as she walked into the Salvatore house and noticed the youngest Reyes twin, wandering about the Salvatore's living room; inspecting one of their trinkets.

The women placed the tiny object down, smiling widely at the witch. "Ah... just who I was waiting for," she gasped while clasping her hands together.