Feelings

Hinata POV

Cmon Hinata you can do this as he starts approaching Kageyama and he starts speaking

"K-kageyama umm.....i have something to tell you you make my heart go all 'bang' and 'bwahhh' you make me feel good inside i dont know what to think and i cant control myself when im near you" I said to him and when i opened my eyes i was looking at kageyama's school photo.

"AGHHHHHHHH" i screamed out and plopped on my bed and screamed into my pillow so more.

Why do i feel this way ive never felt this before not about mom or natsu or anyone but kageyama is a different story.

It started after we had our fight when yachi was there and started opening my eyes for our quick.

When Tanaka separated us and we went our ways that day i felt so so incomplete and that night i woke up in tears because of that dream that i had.

I dreamt about h-him dying in my arms and him saying he loved me before he faded away then i woke up.

That hasent happened again since everything's ok but not with me ever i heard that kageyama loved me i couldnt look a Kageyama without feeling like i was on cloud 9.

I removed my face from my pillow and stared at the celling and thought

Do i like my setter

Thats went Natsu interrupted my thoughts and told me to shut up and slammed my door shut.

What am i gonna do should i tell someone i could tell mom but thats not an option she too busy umm how about Yammuchi no he like Tsukkishima.

Ohhh i know Sugawara-san

I went to sleep know and hopeing suga had an answer for what to do about what im feeling.

I woke up the next morning nervous and scarred because i havent told anyone about what feel inside and heard around that some people dont like boys liking boys oh no.........

What if suga is like that and doesn't support me I couldnt handle that he could tell everyone and then kageyama would hate me.

I started to hyperventilate and breathing hard but calmed myself down by saying 'he will not hate he wont hate me' and i calmed down and rode my bike to school.

I got there and i saw kageyama and he went to me. "Hey hinata" he said waving his hand and my heated up.

"Hey are you ok you face is red you better not get sick then i wont have someone to set to" he said with concern in his eyes and then put his hand on my forehead to check if i had something.

I nearly fainted but i caught my self and took his and off my head and said "h-hey im fine its just hot in here you know." I said that will smiling that he was concerned and when i opened my eyes i saw a faint blush on Kageyama's cheeks.

"Ok but we are gonna be late so hurry up ok we gotta get to class" he said while looking away.

I wonder what wrong with him bit none the less i nodded and we were on our way to class.

We finshed class for the day mostly i was daydreaming about kageyama or look at him while he was drawing in his notebook.

When all was said and done we raced a to the vollyball gym and i won we were both panting for our breath.

We went in to get change i took off my shirt and i noticed Kageyama was staring at me. Me and him blushed and we looked away but took a glanced back and saw his muscular back i felt like i was in heaven but i realized i was starring and finished changing.

I got out the cart of volleyballs and kageyama started to get out the net and setting it up.

We were done with everyone Kageyama got out one of the ball and said "Hinata you ready" and he was smiling and i blushed but shook it off and yelled out "Yeah" he chuckled and set the ball.

He threw it and i started running i jumped and the ball stoped moving and i spiked it down and ball impacted the ground with a 'BANG'.

We both cheer and looked at each other but we didnt look away i was captivated by his blue ocean eyes.

We were interrupted by Asahi,Daichi, and Suga "Hey hinata hey Kageyama" Suga had said and they started changing and we snaped out of it and we were both blushing hard.

"Ummm Suga-san can i talk to you please" i asked while getting nervous. He looked at me confused and said "Ok hinata lets go over there" i nodded and followed him.

We stopped and said "What wrong" with concern in his eyes.

"Ummm suga-san can you help me with something." He nodded and said "I swear if its homework i gonna yell at you." I laughed and said "No its not that it someone i may like" his eyes widened like sausesers  and said "Who" that when i mumbled "Kageyama" he didn't hear me so said "what didn't hear you" i said louder "Kageyama" he smiled and hugged me and said "Its ok i dont judge you" i felt like the world was lifted off of my shoulders.

"To be quite honest i like Daichi too so im with you" i said while blushing. "What you do" i said with widened eyes. "Yeah i have for a long time" he said fiddling with fingers. Wow didnt see that coming suga and daichi i guess there like mom and dad to us.

"We should head back before they get suspicious" he said while heading back and said too him "Suga thank you for supporting me it means the world." He smiled and nodded as we headed back.

We finished practice and Daichi said "Everyone gather round as we got in a circle and he yelled out"KARUSUNO FIGHT" we screamed back " OOOSSS" and we headed our ways.

Kageyama came to me as we were walking out and said "Hey Hinata d-do you wanna have sleepover at mine today since its Friday.

I stared at him like he had to head then i nodded and then he smiled then i nearly fainted AGAIN.

"Ok then follow me ok" he said leading me to his house. He grabbed by hand and i noticed it too so i was a tomato for rest of the way today is gonna be interesting.

But little they know its gonna be interesting the rest of their lives.

Its about damn time i did this i love haikyuu and kagehina so much this just came to me so enjoy love you new chapter tom beware it gonna get sexual.