We got something to tell you

Daichi POV

I layed in bed with Suga as thought of everything that has happened over the course of this week. 'How has so much happened' i thought as i looked over to my angel like lover beside me. 'What did i do to deserve a wonderful boyfriend' as i looked his sleeping face.

I smiled as i saw his eyes open as he giggled. "Your so cute" i said to him as i laughed along with him. "Ughh yesterday was so long i didnt expect to see Hinata and Kageyama at the karaoke place" Suga said curling into me wrapping his arms around my chest.

My memory went back to yesterday and what Hinata told us about his parents and Kageyama and him dating. "To be honest im worried for Hinata his mom is im the hospital i dont think he can handle it you see how he broke down right." I looked over to Suga and he had a look of worry over his face too.

"Yeah me too ive never seen hm like that usualy his is so.....jumpy happy cheerful i dont like seeing him like this either." Suga said to me "But he told us to tell the team about them dating but i want to tell them about his mom too" i said to Suga then his face contorted to anger. "Daichi Sawamura we have no business telling the team about his personal life you know that." I looked down then i felt hands lift my chin up and i saw Suga make me look him in the eyes.

"Look i want to its just that we cant without their permission ok but we can tell them about the dating thing though." Suga said with a smile.

"Ok ok will do babe" i said as i kissed him softly and he kissed back. I swear every time we kiss i feel like i am in heaven i thought as Suga moaned into the kiss and bit my lip making me moan taking the chance to invade my mouth.

'Wow he is feeling dominant today' i thought as i battled with him for the win and i won taking my reward as Suga let me explore his warm cavern. I loved every inch of him every imperfection was perfect in my eyes.

We ended the kiss and looked into each others eyes and said "i love you" at the same time and we started laughing. "Hahaha we-we should get going now schools gonna start soon" Suga said as he wiped the tears from his eyes and got up but what i didnt remember was that

He was naked

Memories came flooding back from last night when we fucked. I let out a shocked "S-SUGA" i said as he turned around and said "What" and i pointed down and he looked. He smirked at me "Awww you didnt seem to mind last night" Suga said as he put underwear on and started to rub his ass so sinisterly licking his lips in the process. I felt myself getting hard from the actions he was doing thankfully he stoped but not before smacking his ass and putting on pants and his school uniform.

I got up to dress then Suga let out a scream in shock.

Apparently i was naked and hard.

Now it was my turn to tease him "Well you didnt seem to mind last night" i said huskily and i ran my hands down my abs down to my cock but stoped there before things get steamy "Maybe later Suga" i said before putting on my clothes.

"I swear Daichi you are gonna be the death of me" Suga said grabbing an apple and heading out the door with me in tow.

We made it to school and we finished thank god i only have to go through this last year but i thought about it.we are gonna leave if we have to leave volleyball it made me sad but i thought its fine lets enjoy the time that we have here it made smile.

"Hey Daichi" i heard behind me as Suga ran up to me and jumped on me and wrapped his legs around my waist and looked me in the eyes "Hey" he said with the famous smile he always has "Hey" i said back with a smile "Well cmon we got practice to go to" Suga said to me as as he said mush and i laughed and carried him on my back to the gym.

"Daichi-san Suga-san your here" the short boy shouted out jumping toward us with a worried asahi in tow "N-noya be careful dont fall"

"Hey where have Kageyama and Hinata been these past few days they missed out on practice these past few days and they NEVER miss practice" Nishinoya said crossing his arms while saying it.

"Well we were gonna talk about that gather everyone up we need to talk" Suga said and i could see Nishinoya got a little worried. "Dont worry its nothing bad actually its a great thing" I said to the wild little guy below me.

He smiled and grabbed asahi and dragged him along with him to gather everybody.

Once everybody was seated and here we sat down and started to explain. "Ok so your probably all wondering why Hinata and Kageyama are gone" I started off with and i looked at suga for conformation and he smiled and nodded.

"They have been missing the past few days because they have spending time together." And i made the heart gesture for good measure.

All of there jaws went slack except Tsukishima's.

"WHAT" They all shouted out temporarily deafening me and Suga. "Yeah they are together" i said with a smile. "ME AND ASAHI ARE TOGETHER" Noya said shocking all of us to and kissed him i front of all of us basically send asahi into a seizure.

They ended the kiss and Noya smiled. "To be honest me and Yamaguchi are together too" Tssuki said kissing Yams. No one was shocked at that we all knew they were together because the way he treated Yamaguchi it was obvious.

"WHAT im all alone thats bullshit kiyok~" Tanka said before a "No" from Kiyoko shut him down he ploped down and moped.

We all laughed as Noya patted Tanaka's back but Ennoshita said "But wait that dosent explain why they have been gone" Damn he caught on he is smart i looked at Suga he wore a worried look before he shook his head but I couldn't keep this away from the team.

"Guys stop laughing this is where it gets serious" I said sternly and the shut up. "The reason why they have been gone is Hinata's mother is in the hospital for tuberculosis." Everyone is scared,shocked,and worried "How is he taking it" Asahi said scared. "Really bad without Kageyama he would be a mess" I said solemnly.

"We need to cheer him up guys bring him gifts food,cards do you guys not want to cheer him up" Noya yelled out with all eyes on him and we all nodded.

"You're right noya we cant mope lets help him" We all nodded and i said "Asahi you bring cards me and Suga will bring food Tanaka your in charge of gifts."

"Operation Cheer Hinata up is going" And we all cheered and went with practice.

Practice ended and we all put that balls away then i heard the infamous thing.

"ROLLING THUNDER" Noya shouted out and the ball flew into the basket. We all laughed and Asahi cheered for his tiny boyfriend. We all continued and I said "Ok me and Suga will close up lets gather."

We all gathered and I shouthed out "KARUSUNO FIGHT" and the rest shouted out "YEAHH" and me and put away everything but before we finished I pinned Suga against the wall.

"You didnt think i would forget about that tease earlier did you" I said sexily as Suga moaned out to the empty gym. "You love it when im rough with you dont you" I said turning Suga around to feel my rock hard dick.

"Please do it please i want it do it Sawamura" Suga begged but i pressed on "No what do you say" I said aggressively

"Fuck me Daddy" Suga begged as he pulled off all his clothes.

Im gonna enjoy this

So do you want a smut chapter for Daichi and Suga let me know comment