Lets have fun

Hinata POV

"I love you tobio"

After i said that i felt so complete tge world for me had been corrected. I smiled at the handsome black haired boy in front of me.

"Hey Kageyama" i asked to the smiling boy in front me.

"Yes Sunshine" he repiled with a smirk on his face as i blushed.

"A-are we b-boyfriends now" i asked looking away from his gaze with a major blush on my face.

"I guess we are hinata are you ok with that" he asked turn my head towareds his gaze.

I nodded vigorously and kissing softly the kiss last what seemed like forever i wish it did but we had to separate for air.

"What do want to do now" Kageyama asked with a bored look on his face.

We thought for a bit about what to do. Then it hit me "OOooooo i know Just Dance do you have that Kags" i asked excitedly.

His face had red tint on it but he nodded and went to get it and he put it in to the Wii.

The game loaded and we got our wii remotes and Kageyama said "what do you wanna dance to."

I scrolled through the songs to dance to then i found one that looked fun.

"Lets do this one Kags" he looked at it and it said 'Timber by Pitbull and Kesha'.

"Ok" he agree and we went to pick our characters originaly i wanted the panda but kageyama was staring at the panda i figured he really wanted to panda so i said" Ill take the girl you have the panda" he looked at me with a confused look.

"But dont you want the panda" he said with a willing look.

"Kageyama i saw the way you were looking at the panda it looked like you just saw a legendary milk box im starting to think you like the panda more than me im hurt" i said and started to fake cry.

He went over to me worried and hugged me and said "Im sorry i love you" Oh my god so cute i thought.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and started laughing snaping out of my fake crying. "You faked me i gonna get you back watch." He said as he chose the panda.

"Id like to see you try" i said as i chose the girl. The song started to play and we started to dance.

(Play the song and imagine them dancing to it its so cute)

We were both so focused and we looked at each other as i circled around him and we started laughing and i started blushing HE IS SO HOT.

We started to approach the end as the girl hopped on the panda and the panda walked away with the girl on it back.

I jumped on Kageyama and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him as the kiss got more passionate and more fierce as i got off Kageyama and pushed him to the bed.

(A little smut ahead)

I pushed him to the bed and i got on him on all fours and kissed him again and he started to lick my lips asking for entrance i granted it and opened my mouth as he delved his tounge deeper into my cavern.

The kiss got more aggressive as he started to run his hand through my hair and i did the same. Then he fliped me over so he was on top of me the he started to leave a trail of kisses down my jawline onto my neck the he started to suck on my neck.

I moaned loudly when he found the sweet spot on my neck then he started to suck,lick,and bite at that spot and i couldnt stop moaning. Then he said

"Hinata can i touch you please"

He looked at my eyes as i stared into the blue one he had they we full of lust and love i couldn't denie him so i said " Please i want you Kageyama."

(Play for the sexual theme)

He nodded as took off his shirt to reveal washboard abs a god would be jealous of. I started drool at the sight as he said "Like what you see Hinata" he said as he smirked and i blushed hard.

"S-shut up" i said as i covered my face and he took my hands of my face and went to my ears and said "Dont worry your the only one ever gonna see me like this Im all yours" he said sounding so sexy i shuddered at his voice.

He took off my shirt to reveal a pale chest and an outlining of a sixpack i blushed ashamed of my body and covered my face again.

Once again Kageyama took my hands off my face and made me loom at him "Listen to me your beautiful no matter what anyone says your Beautiful to me ok." He said with passion as he kissed me again and i ran my hands all over his body memorizing every part of him.

He took his pants off as i did the same revealing a very big bulge in our underwear.
Kageyama had a VERY big bulge in his underwear i could see the out line of it.
He looked at mine and he licked his lips and took off my underwear and he started at my 6in shaft and i blushed hard.

He took off his too revealing at least a 8 to 9in shaft i was just ogling at it i wondered how it would taste.

"You must really like it Hinata you look like you just saw the best meat bun" he said sexily with a smirk.

I blushed and looked way as went down to my shaft and asked "Are you sure you ok with this" he said with worry in his eyes.

"Yes i am" i said as i nodded and he said ok as he started to lick my cock up and down. I couldnt help but moan and he took it into his mouth sucking on it as if it were a lollipop.

He went up for air and started licking again and staring at me and i couldnt help moaning his name as he did that "K-kagey-yama I'm gonna c-cum." I said a moaning mess as he took me into his mouth one more time as i screamed his name "TOBIO" as i let out my white liquid into his warm cavern.

He let go of me then swallowed it down with a gulp. I blushed hard then i pushed him down so i was facing his shaft and i started to lick up and down his shaft and he started moaning too.

"You taste good tobio" i said as i was still licking his big cock and took him into my mouth.

"OOOOoo Hinata your sooo good ohh yeah FUCK" he moaned loudly. I smirked as i took him deeper into my cavern and i was erect again so i was stroking myself too. "Hinata im gonna c-cum if you keep this up Ahh" he looked like he was gonna cum so took into my mouth one last time as he moaned "SHOUYOU" he came into my mouth and i came all over the bed sheets.

I couldnt swallow it all so i let some of the white substance dribble down my chin.

I swallowed it down and looked at Kageyama with a loving look and he was blushing madly and i collapsed next to him and looked him in the eyes and said

"I love you so much Tobio" i said with i smile on my face.

Tobio blushed and said "I l-love you too Shouyou"

We said this as we were lulled to sleep in each others arms and we thought together

I will always love you

So i believe that was the best smut chapter ive ever made if some of you didnt cream your pants i dont know who will i love these two so much HURRY UP AND MAKE SEASON 4 anyway love you guys new chap tom too.