Tears In My Eyes

Hinatas POV

My eyes slowly opened to an immense weight on my body and I was sore as hell. I couldnt get the weight off me. "What the hell is on me?" I started before looking to see what it was. It was a sleeping Kageyama. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I looked at his gorgeous face and immediately felt the same way as I did the day I fell in love with him, but now I was being crushed by him."Kageyama wake up, please. Kageyama?" I said pleading to the sleeping boy but to no avail.

"Kageyama you got to get off me!" I said wheezing out what I had left to him and thank god he woke up. "Mmmmm," He groaned as he opened his blue, ocean eyes to see me struggling to breathe. He got off me and said and finally spoke. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" He said in a half concerned voice the other half was laughing."Oh im just fine. Yeah, just struggling to breath because my boyfriend was crushing me. Yeah, just fine." I said with enough fake enthusiasm to make him laugh hard. His laugh sounded like an angel's. I felt the heat rise again.

I looked away and spoke "Oh...my god..." with the biggest blush on my face."Hey, you alright babe?" He stopped laughing, then asking me, "Y-yeah I'm f-fine..." I said tripping over my own words. "You sure? You don't look fine. Do you have a fever? Your face is all red." He said, removing my hands from my face to see my cherry, red blush. He blushed hard and looked away, muttering something. "What did you say, Kageyama?" I said turning him around.

I blushed hard at the àahe was red and looking away... so HOT. I turned his face towards me and leaned in for the kiss I yearned for. Our lips connected and moved on our own. His lips were as soft as a cloud. They fit perfectly on mine like they were made for me. I climbed into his lap and I deepened the kiss. I want to give him all of my love, tracing my tongue all over his lips asking for entrance and he let me in. Our tongues met together and started to dance with each other.

I wanted to have him all to myself even though I already did. I moaned as I gave myself to him letting him do whatever he wanted with me. He dominated my mouth, exploring every nook and inch of my mouth. We ended the kiss and I looked into his eyes "What the hell would I do without you Hinata?" Kageyama said leaning his head on mine and smiling. "Certainly not having the best boyfriend in the world and the best sex." I said laughing as his face went red."S-SHUT UP!" Kageyama yelled as he threw a pillow at my face. I laughed. "Come on lets get ready. We got to leave. I want to go see mom."

I said as I got my clothes on fast and I looked at Kageyama. He was getting dressed slowly, putting on his pants so I got to see his cock again. God I want every inch of that thing down my throat. But I stoped myself from jumping Kags right there. "You ready?" I asked my setter as he nodded. We went out of the hotel into the street. "I'm hungry Kageyama. Can you get me something to eat please?" I begged Kageyama even giving him puppy eyes for good measure. He sighed and grabbed my hand and took me to a food stall where he got me meat buns. He knows me too well.

"Thanks for the food!" I shouted as I devoured the meat bun in seconds. The taller boy looked at me in disgust and said, "How did end up with you of all people?" he said rolling his eyes. "HEY YOU MEANIE! THATS NOT NICE!" I yelled then pouted. He laughed at me and then kissed my forehead then said, "But I'm glad I ended up with you out of all people." I blushed and hugged him then said, "I'm so happy. I love you Tobio." I said as I smiled at him.

It was his turn to blush red while smiling at me. We walked all the way to the hospital which took around 30 minutes. I walked in and went to the front desk. "Umm. hi. I'm here to see my mother, Mrs. Hinata." I said to the lady and she nodded. She gave me a key to her room and a pass. We went to the elevator. "I hope she woke up." I said looking down and tapping my feet. Kageyama lifted my head up so he could see my sad face then kissed me. It was short but was like he was telling me it was gonna be okay. "She is gonna be okay. Alright?" He said as he leaned his head on me. I nodded and the elevator dinged and we went through. The doctor was about to go in when he saw us. "Oh hi. She is awake now. She wants to see you." He said to us. I bolted to her room and I opened the door. I looked at my mom.

She whipped ber head in my direction and yelled my name. I ran and hugged her. Kageyama watched us from the door way, smiling. "You finally asked, him didn't you?" Mom said to me and I blushed hard and nodded. Kageyama blushed too and covered his face. "Shouyo, can I have a moment with Kageyama, please?" She said smiling at me. I nodded and went out the door leaving Kageyama and my mom alone.

Kageyama Pov

"Please take care of him for me." She said to me and I immadatly felt the aura. "No your not gonna die, okay?" I said to her I know if she dies Hinata is gonna be crushed. "Listen, your a good guy. You need to take care of my baby. He can't do this on his own." She said to me as she took my hand into hers and my concerned eyes looked into hers. "Promise me you'll never leave him." She said, tears coming down her face. I nodded a tear slipping down my face too. "I promise I will never leave your son." I said to Mrs. Hinata. She smiled at me and spread her arms apart for a hug. I hugged her and I didn't know what to feel. "Let Hinata back in." Mrs. Hinata said and I obliged. Shouyo came back in and said, "What happened why are you sad Kageyama?" He came and looked at our faces. "Nothing honey. Nothing happened. Now go. Just get *yawn* some food. Im tired okay?" She smiled weakly at Hinata and me and we both nodded and went for the door

Beep....beep....beeeeeeeeeeeep.