H-Harder

Hinata POV

I turn behind me to find Kageyama In his boxers i was drooling over his body i swear it was created by a god.

"Gee I dont know about you but i kinda wanna have some fun" Tobio purred out and it made me want to jump him right then and there.

"Honestly me too" I purred out to him as i pulled him in for a kiss and i pushed him to the bed. I slowly climbed on top of him and He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into the kiss as i kissed back it was so aggressive and lustful.

"F-fuck Kageyama" i said as he kissed down my throat and went to my neck. "Oh Hinata your so fucking hot it drives me crazy" Kageyama said as started to suck on my sweet spot. "Oooo~kageyama right there" I moaned out loudly and he obliged sucking harder and taking off my shirt on the meanwhile.

I started to suck on Tobio's neck as he took off my pants leaving me exposed to the cold air as a shiver ran down my back as his hand went to grab my member.

Tobio let out a moan at me finding his sweet spot and i smirked and i started to abuse that spot as he let out loud moans. He grabbed my member and started to stroke it as i let out loud moans too.

I let go off Kageyama's neck as got up and slowly started to take off my underwear licking my lips in the process. Once they were off it reaveled my member soaked by my pre-cum.

Kageyama looked shocked for a moment at my sudden boldness but then smirked and said "Damn Hinata you really are wet down here did i turn you on that much" Tobio said innocently as he started to suck me off.

I let out strangled moans from the immense pleasure i was receiving. I wanted my lover to feel go too so i let my instincts take over from here.

I pushed tobio down to the bed and i rotated to where i was facing his large member and he was facing mine. Our body's on top of each other i started to kiss the head of his dick and slowly trace my tongue around the large shaft.

"Ooohhh~Hinata its sooo good" he grunted out before sucking on my dick like a lollipop. Out all time we have ever done this it never felt this good. I finaly put the large shaft in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down making slurping sounds while at it.

I stuck out my tounge and let my go slack as Tobio's dick went deeper into my warm cavern eventually hitting the back of my throat. I gaged and went up for air and when i did i felt so much pleasure i started to drool and moan. "K-kage-yama *pant* shoooo guuood oh god" i said in between breaths.

"Ooooooo~ Tobio im so close" I moaned out and when i said that he stopped. "W-why did you stop" I whined to my taller lover as he stood up and went to where there was a chest and opened it.

And what it revealed was a bunch of toys and Kageyama took a couple of them and went back to me.

"I wanna play a game" He said smiling that devious smirk i know i could not trust whats so ever but played along. "Umm...what kind of game." I said not knowing what was gonna happen next. Kageyama went to me and strapped something around my cock as it tightened around me it felt uncomfortable.

"Oh this is a cock ring it will help you last longer and knowing you i want you to last as long as you can." Kageyama said to me then continued "And to even the odds for you ill put one on and this" Kageyama said as he twirled somthing around his finger i took me awhile to register what it was but when i did i was shocked.

Handcuffs

I looked at Kageyama worried "A-are you sure i dont wanna do something you dont wanna do and that looks very uncomfet~" He shut me up by putting his finger to my lips and saying "If i didnt wanna do this i wouldn't have suggested it now Shouyou huh" Tobio said and my worries eased.

I smiled and i pushed him to the bed grabbing the handcuffs and grabbing his hand and putting them in the restraints and putting them on the bed posts.

I now looked at a handcuffed boyfriend spread eagle in front of me if i wasn't blushing before i am now. I grabbed the lube and i poured it on to my boyfriends cock.

The now soaked cock is standing tall and proud as i licked my lips and climbed onto Tobio and placed the large shaft against my buttcheeks. "Im gonna make this a night you will never forget" i said to him then he said somthing that made me go crazy.

"Any day with you is something i will never forget"

I put the cock near my entrance then i lower myself onto it slowly encasing it in my ass. Once it was all in i stated to bounce up and down his cock as i moaned loudly and Kageyama started to grunt.

"Ahhh~Kageyama faster please i want you to fuck me hard please i need it" i pleaded to him and he obliged going as fast as he could and the n he found my sweet spot. "FUCK RIGHT THERE TOBIO H-HARDER" i screamed out to my boyfriend as he went harder.

"Oooo yeah *pant* whose bitch are you" Kageyama growled out. "YOURS" i screamed out while being pounded. "Who's slut are you who do you belong too" Kageyama smirked as he said that. "KAGEYAMA" I screamed out even louder then before but i couldnt help it he was fucking me till the sun was going up.

"Who is the only one who will ever get to see you like this" He moaned out as he pounded me faster nearing his climax. "TOBIO" I Screamed out im pretty sure the Aliens heard it.

"FUCK TOBIO *pant* IM CLOSE PLEASE *pant* LET ME CUM IM BEGGING YOU" I moaned out loudly begging Tobio to let me cum. "Yeah cum for me Shouyou" he moaned out about to cum too.

I Screamed out his name as as i Spilled my hot white seed onto his chest and he moaned out my name as i felt his liquid burst inside me making me feel warm inside.

After trying to catch our breath i collapsed on Tobio as his still hard cock slipped out of my hole. "That was *pant* amazing I've never felt anything like it" I smiled to my still handcuffed boyfriend. "Yeah it really was" He said while leaning into me and kissing sensually i wanted this to last forever. Me and him against the world he is my setter and im his spiker.

"Hey sorry if i was alittle too rough back there" he said smiling nervously. "Heh its fine besides i like it when your rough with me" i said sexually to him as i felt his shaft grow again.
"Be careful what you wish for" he said as he told me to grab the keys to the handcuffs and uncuff him and i did.

"Because this time i wont have mercy on you" he said to me and it sent shivers up my spine.
"I wouldnt have it any other way."

Round 2 has begun