Love on the brain

Sorry for not uploading for so long i was busy i know thats nit an excuse but it will have to do im so so sorry but ill try uploading at least once a week starting now ok so enjoy the story.

Kageyama POV

Its been a week since Ms Hinata's funeral I don't know Hinata has just been... drifting from me. He has also hasn't eaten in at least 4 days he only come out to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water. He has been at our house for the past week since he has nowhere else to go , and ive been trying to convince my mom to let him stay. She has been saying that she needs to do some stuff before that but she will consider it.

I knocked on my bedroom door knowing thats where Hinata is. There was no response I got alittle worried so I opened the door to see him sleeping curled into a little ball. He looked so famished he was also paling from the lack of sunlight.

"Hey Hinata wake up baby" I said softly and he lazily opened his eyes.

"Hey Kageyama" he said but turned away from me. I felt broken but i ignored it.

"Hey you...uhm wanna go somewhere later today with me." I said softly to him but he still didnt budge.

"No I dont wanna go anywhere with you" He said roughy to me and I snapped.

"What is wrong with you I have been nothing but nice to you I allowed you into my home but you still wanna act like this" I snap at him.

"You wouldnt understand Kageyama I just lost my mother she was the only thing I had left and now she is gone." He said turning to me and looking at me in the eye.

"Hinata I understand how you feel I really do i lost my dad to leukemia when i was little so I understand you." I said softly to the redhead that was glaring at me as i continued.

"I had to learn at a young age that everyone dies but they still live on here" I said to him as i poked him where his heart is.

"You still have me, my mom, Suga, Daichi ,Ashai , Noya, you have all of us but you still act like thi-"

Slap

I felt a stinging sensation as I gripped my cheek and looked at Hinata he had tears streaming down his face as he said.

"Fuck you Kageyama YOU COULDNT UNDERSTAND" He screamed at me as the whole house shook from a thunder bolt outside.

"I know everyone is here for me but my blood relatives aren't their all dead" he said as ran out the room and out the house.

For the first time in forever I felt truly alone.

"What just happened" I heard a voice from my door way and saw my mother there. I ran to her and cried into her shoulder as i explained everything to her.

"Oh honey your such a knucklehead you shouldn't have said that" She said softly to me as she lifted my head to look at her eyes. "You may have my looks but you took after your father" she said before continuing.

"You know things like this take time to heal he just lost his mom ok imagine if you lost me and Hinata said all that to you." She said as I imagined me losing the person that was hugging me right now I would be heartbroken.

"There is only one thing you can do now Kageyama" She said to me as I asked her "Whats that."

"Go after him" She said as she got up and gave me two raincoats. I nodded as i put on the raincoat and my shoes and took them with me out the door.

"Mom" I said to her and she looked at me. "Thank you" I said to her as i smiled and ran out the door.

"Yeah Alan he really did turn out to be you huh" She said to her self as she went to her room.

I ran outside to find Hinata but i didn't know where to look so i went to the woods since thats the only place he could go and lucky me I found foot prints. I trailed the footprints to a tree where i saw nothing.

I looked around me and I found a cave he is bound to be in there as went inside. I look and find  my redheaded baby looking at me with solemn in his eyes.

"Go away Kageyama I want to be alone" he said to me as he turned around.

"No" I said as i stood my ground he turned around to look at me in shock.

"No because I wanted to say I'm sorry I'm sorry for not giving you time, I'm sorry for not respecting your space , I'm sorry -" I tried to continue but my voice cracked. "Im sorry for not being a better boyfriend Hinata Im sorry I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you" I finished as I broke down crying and fell to my knees.

I started thinking on how he was gonna reject me and that made me cry even more but then i heard crying. I looked up to see my sunshine crying too he looked broken too as he charged at me and yelled "KAGEYAMA" and ran to me and hugged me.

We both cried in each other's arms for awhile both if us saying we sorry at each other. We both stopped and looked at each other "Do you really mean all that Tobio" Hinata said as he burrowed his head into my shoulder as i hugged him. "Yes Shouyo every word of it Im really sorry."

"Well I don't accept it" He said looking away i almost cried right there but he continued.

"Not without a kiss" Hinata said blushing and looking away.

I smiled and kissed him like I was never gonna see him again. After awhile we let go for air and  looked at each other then i got an idea.

I started giving a bunch of pecks on his cheek as he stared laughing "K-k-kageyama s-st-stop" he said while laughing and I said "No i love you I love you i love you i love you i love you." I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"Hinata will you spike my balls forever and move in with me" I said as my while face turned red.

He looked at me dumbfounded then he lit up. "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" He screamed as he kissed me lovingly.

And so he did and we won against shiwatorizawa and we have been together since why you asked because.

He was love on my brain

Fin