Naturally (A Jacob Black Fanfic) -3-

"I'd stay," his grasp on my waist tightened. "But this could never happen." I let go and he let me drop on the ground, I stared into his eyes and firmly held both his hands. "Jake would never allow it."

"He can't control you life anymore!" He pleaded. I laid my head onto his shoulder.

"But he could kill you, after what happened last night, he wouldn't hesitate to kill me, too. Its better I just leave, I promise I'll visit and we'll make this work once Jake's out of the picture, you're too good of a guy to leave behind." He pushed my banes aside from my face. "Thank you again, for everything. I don't think I would have lasted as long as I have without you." He kissed me again and I dug my hands into his hair but we were interrupted when we heard someone pull up in the drive. I jumped, worried it wasn't who I thought it was but sighed when I saw an unfamiliar black Cadillac SUV pulling up on the dirt road. I knew it wasn't supposed to be anyone from here so I should've been Taylor, I was right. She rolled down the driver's seat window, smiling at me then glaring at Seth.

"Jacob?" She asked her voice dangerously low. Seth shook his head and stepped forward to her, extending his hand.

"Seth Clearwater," he introduced, earning a slight grin from Taylor.

"Nice to meet you," she replied, I gave her a warning look which she didn't notice it, instead Taylor turns to me a moment after. "Ready to go?" She asks, I nodded. I gave Seth another hug before walking around the big truck and stepping into the passenger side. "Seth," Taylor called out, "I can't thank you enough for what you've done for Merris." I waved good bye to him as Taylor drove out of the driveway. Seth ran back into the woods across from my pathetic little cabin that I used to live in.

"You can throw your backpack into the back." I did then I looked up at the blond. I was surprised that Seth didn't recognize her when she puled up, she gets so confused with Taylor Swift that I lost count after eighty or so times. Plus with her name Taylor, it only makes it funnier. The only thing she's missing is the voice, oh boy, when she sings she could very well make you def.

"I'm so happy your coming back to Maryland with me, " Taylor stated, picking up her iPhone and tapping her newly manicured nails onto the screen. I had to grin, she was just as fast at texting as I am. Not even a second later her furious tapping stopped when she dropped the device in her lap. "I promise you won't regret this."

"I know I won't," I grumbled. "So whats the plan?" I asked her, I needed to know when

Taylor unexpectedly stopped the car. I head jolted up, away from the window I was leaning on, and looked towards the beach which Taylor was staring at. "Do you know that girl? The one who's coming towards us?" I looked closer and I recognized her immediately, the three scars on her cheek gave her identity away.

"That's Emily," I mumbled, sinking into my seat so Emily couldn't possibly see me. "Sam's fiance." Taylor looked back down at me, her blue eyes we're asking the questions, not her mouth. "Jacob's friend." She glared back at Emily, who I thought didn't deserve it but I was no mood to talk. I just wanted to get the hell away from there, which we did thankfully because Taylor pushed the gas pedal and sped out of the small reservation before Emily could reach us.

"Wish we had more time, I really wanted to surf on those waves." I heard Taylor mutter while we drove on the lonely road to the air port. While Taylor was texting on her phone, I took the opportunity to turn on the radio. My hand was swatted away after I had succeeded. The volume was turned down instantly and Taylor's blue eyes focused deeply at me, keeping a stead place on the road. "Now don't you dare change the subject on me like you did to me last night, what the hell went down last night?" I looked at the glass, trying not to show her the tears forming in my eyes. "You do know there is such thing as a reflection, right? You're crying, why?"

"You know already." I whispered, my voice was cracking.

"No, I don't!" She sharply shouted. "You called me only two days ago asking me to get you the hell out of there. Nothing else, I want to know, now! Not some short summary, I need to god damn details!" I flinched at her voice, which was loud and obviously angry. "I'm sorry, Merry Bear." She lowered her voice, hoping to calm me down using a nickname that she was only allowed to call me. "It's just, I never seen you so upset before. You've always been so cheery, bright, so happy. Now all of a sudden you went May on me. Do you know how much that hurts me? I don't want to lose another friend. Please, let me in." Now she was the one whose voice was cracking.

I took a deep breath, sniffled, and wiped my nose on my sleeve. "I caught Jacob with Bella again," Taylor gave me a questioning look. "No, he wasn't, um, on top of her." The imaged itself make me cringe. "But seeing him kiss her is just as worse as that." That kiss on the cheek he gave her, seemed innocent enough if it wasn't for his hand wrapped around her waist. "I confronted him about it, again. As usual he denied it but I was smart enough to take a picture of it, to show him I had proof. I thought I had the upper hand, that I finally had him cornered. But," my throat burned, I was on the edge now. "But he surprised me. He caught me off guard by not only admitting it but telling me how much he loves her." I took a gulp. "I heard it before, before him and me," I couldn't finish that sentence. That night made me shiver in disgust, where his hands were and how I willingly let him in me. I felt like a whore, not the best feelings. "I wanted to forget about it, I asked him to take it back. He said I'll never be Bella, to stop trying. I said I was his imp-" I realized she had no idea about werewolves and the imprinting process. "We were meant to be, he said he wished to never have met me." That's when I let my tears fall, I gave up on holding them in. I squeezed my eyes shut and wiped my face which was probably beat red now. "I said he needed to stop acting like a bitch and let her go, she belongs to Edward, always will. He didn't except the truth too well," I whispered now, finding it hard to talk.