January 19, 2018

Dear Belinda,

You told me you wanted to think about how you were going to tell them.

When you asked us if we wanted to go to Starbucks and be basic white girls, we rolled our eyes but said yes either way. I didn't think much of it and neither did they. When we sat down, we conversed as normal.

When you dropped out of the conversation like you were distracted, we couldn't help but notice. Casually, you shrugged your shoulders and went "I'm bi."

I would have been shocked at how care-free you were acting in that one moment if I hadn't been anticipating a reaction from your best friends. They shrugged their shoulders and replied with an "Okay."

I awkwardly looked at you and the three girls on the other side of the table, my eyes going back and forth as if I watching an intense game of tennis. You simply carried on in conversation and I could've sworn I entered the twilight zone. I felt like you guys had had a conversation that went like this before, but I didn't question it.

Like how your friends didn't question you.

Sincerely,

Delilah

Oh ma lawd, I am so sorry. I have been neglecting to update this book for what? Two weeks now? I've been studying for AP World History and time just whizzed on by, but I am so happy with the number of reads and votes this book has gotten while I was away. My next update will be the last chapter, so please comment and vote and your suggestions are always welcome.

-- TG123