Chapter 2:

Marinette's POV:

We all went inside the huge mansion... Ah Adrien's so lucky...

"Girl, quick whats taking you so long?" Alya asked as I was dozed into my thoughts happy thoughts...

"Coming!!!!" I shrieked and followed Alya!!!

"Mari-Trash..." I heard a dying donkey shriek.

"We've heard other donkey's die already... they sound better than you!!" I boomed at her back as she blushed In embarrassment and ran to the hall.

"Good one girl.." Alya said in surprise...

"Remember it's a fact not an opinion!" I replied (or butted in)...

  "Ladies may you enter the hall please." I heard As I rushed back following the other girls. 

Adrien's POV

Today was the day of the Audition...I couldn't believe it. Well,It was because I wanted to see other girls' talents. And YAY Marinette was Going to be there... UM... WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING I LIKE LADYBUG???? Plagg stared at me In confusion.. I blushed. I could feel my cheeks burning. DID I HAVE FEELINGS FOR MARINETTE?

(ya you do dude)

Suddenly my dad's voice Interrupted my thoughts (weird thoughts).

"Ladies may you enter the hall please." my dad announced in a happy but calm mood....

I saw four girls coming in, but someone caught my eyes... she had blue hair as dark as the night, eyes as blue as the Crystal sea and a smile as gorgeous as a young baby...It was MariNETTE, she reminded me of LADYBUG!!!!! I couldn't believe it, she looked so awesome she had ALL THE CHAT NOIR VIBES.. it made be blush...

"Ohh someone's in loooove, admit it you like Mari, Adrien

"Ohh someone's in loooove, admit it you like Mari, Adrien." Plagg shouted.. I quickly closed his mouth and hid it... That made me as red as tomato head (Nathaniel).

Marinette's POV:

As I came in I saw Adrien looking at me and blushing a bit... WAIT Adrien blushing at me !!!!! SCORE!!! As I turned back, he tilted his as head he noticed me looking at him!! EEEE!!!

Suddenly Mr. Gabriel Agreste started his peach as we all went and stood their listning to him...

"So before we start the competition I will be shortly telling you the details of the competition

There will be 3 stages of the competition:

 -1. this is where you will be designing your own outfits for yourselves but there will be a challenge along the way and yes you will need to design ,sew and create them in 2 hours. After all of you are done, one will be illuminated by me.

-2. this is where you will need to create an outfit for Adrien and to this there will also be a challenge along the way and The dress will be Judged by Adrien himself. And Yes you with the blue pigtails, please will you measure the waist and shoulder sizes for everyone!

-3. the last competition will be the tryout and the winning assistance, so please PLEASE try your hardest ...there will be no second chances!!!

Lastly please may you all put your bags in the area over there and come o the designing corner over here. "

OMG can you believe it ME measuring ADRIEN ah dream come trueeeee........

Adrien's POV:

Omg!!!! Marinette measuring me!!! EEEEhhh!! WAIT ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!! DO I REALLY LIKE HER??? WHAT IF SHES MY ASSISTANT????...

"Adrien?" my dad said in a calm voice...

"Yes Father.." I replied.

" Are you exited?" he said... these words incredibly surprised him.. I could see hoe exited he was!!!

"Yes!"

Hey!

How was it!!!!!!!

Im so happy I wrote Chapter 2!!!!! 570 words!!

Yay... Now please be Happy!!!

Next Chapter: Tommorow or in a few days!!!!!!

Thanx Bye!!!!