Chapter: 6

(new official cover!!!! love it) A/N : Thank you guys so much for  200+ reads in a week OMG!!! Thank you so much guys I am so astonished and so honored to be writing this story!!! I MIGHT WRITE 2 CHAPTERS TODAY!!!

Adrien's POV:

I stood there frozen staring at Marinette as she blushed

"Adrien son, what about Marinette?" my dad Asked ,I knew what I had to say,

"Dad, Marinette stole and won my heart!!! I don't know ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!" I said in positivity... Wait a minute...

"A-Adrien, thanx!" Marinette said as she ran and gave me a tight hug as I kissed her back on the cheek, I cute see her blush.

"I LOVE YOU MARI," I whispered to her and she loosened the hug,

"Ahhh.. I y-you t-too," she whispered, I knew at that moment she was really shy,

"where's MY PHONEE!!!!" Alya shouted... Me and Marinette stated giggling. Confessing that to her made my day. I could see Lila all jealous I THINK!

"OK, love birds... Its not the right time, leave it till the end!" my dad babbled and continued,

"So Adrien who should be eliminated,"

Marinette's POV:

( Just ignore the writing!")

I couldn't believe Every word Adrien said... I was speechless, he's so cute!!!! at that moment until Mr. Agreste said:

"So Adrien who should be eliminated," he asked, at that point I was nervous what if it WAS MEEE!!!

"I'm sorry to say this but I think Lila should be Eliminated..." Adrien replied and just a sentence brightened my face up but we know just how bratty Lila is and she had to butt something out,

"Excuse me Adri-cookies, first you flirt with Mari-trash in front of ME, and now eliminate me not allowed, Mr. Agreste..." and as she said that Adrien's face raged in Anger...

"Miss Lila you are not the boss of this-" Mr Agreste said as Adrien cut him off,

"I'll let the gorilla handle this, GORILLA give this girl a proper lesson please!"

"NOOOO.. PUT ME DOWN" Lila shrieked as Everyone laughed including Adrien's dad like wow!!!I love seeing his dad and Adrien happy! Me and Adrien looked ateachother and bushed for the millionth time today!

"Good Job everyone, its 2:30 , finally we're done with the elimination and Marinette will you please go and do Adrien's measurements Please!! YOU GIRLS CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT AND GET YOU EQUIPMENT READY!!! CHOP CHOP!!!" Mr Agreste said...

OMG I totally forgot I needed to measure Adrien's measurements...

Hi guys!!!

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!

I'm Sorry its really short its just that I'm busy but tomorrows chapter will be very long!! I PROMISE!!!

Zara XOX!!!