Chapter 3:

Gabriel's POV:

I called all the girls and Adrien to get ready for the audition... It was the first audition Featuring Adrien. I FELT LIKE A HAPPY DAD!!!! Ugg!!! What the Heck am I saying!!!???

"Father?", I heard.. It was Adrien,

"Yes son?" 

"We're all here... Should we start?"

"Yes... but before we start... I have all the materials over there (next to the chair) so whatever you need will be over there and the twist is that dresses have to be until your knees!!!"

"Okay but Mr Agreste..."Lila interrupted... Seriously!!!

"Yes... You have 2 hours now please GET STARTED!" I shrieked ( I hope I didn't scare them ). 

Marinette's POV:

Marinette's POV:

  "Yes... You have an hour now please GET STARTED!" Mr Gabriel Agreste said... As he did I could feel the nerves running over my spine and started feeling quite not good enough... I probably stood there for about 2 mins thinking until...

"Mari... a-a-are you o-okay?" I heard someone stutter... IT WAS ADRIEN AND HE CALLED ME MARI can you believe it!!!!!!!

"Y-yes B-But I don't think I'm good enough... Ill probably be the one who's going to be eliminated first-"I said but someone like a bratty rat interrupted,

"So true Mari-Junk... Your such a waste of of time!!!" Lila muttered as Adrien but back...

" And ya, Lila ,we don't have any time for your scrap too now, you don't wanna get eliminated do you?" He said which made me speechless and blush.

"T-Thanks Adrien!" I stuttered as he gave me a cute slime?blush and went back to do his work.

 I ran as fast as a cheetah to the place where all the equipment were and picked up all the equipment I needed and ran to our work space...

The work space was enormous with all the things I need.. All the girls were already there sewing up what their outfits... I HAD 45 mins left:

 I HAD 45 mins left: