Chapter 9:

A/N: Im so sooo sorry guys that I have not added a new chapter in so loong its just that I've been really busy all those day with exams etc. Please Understand... So I just want to continue with where I left...

UPDATED because it was deleted...

Natalie's POV:

I quickly ran downstairs to where all the contestants were,

"Oh hello, ladies, you have extra time to prepare your dresses as Mr. Agreste has.. ummmmmm... gone to do something very important so please you may continue,"

as I said that one of the 2 girls (a brunette) asked me,

"Are Marinette and Adrien with him or..." oh yes at that moment I remembered about Adrien and her girlfriend (I THINK),

"Oh yes... They are still busy doing what they were told to and please continue on what you are doing in addition stop wasting your time!" that's when I left the room and went to look for the gorilla...

Marinette's POV:

So It was when suddenly me and Adrien finished and we greeted eachother:

"Thank you Mari..." He casually said,

"No problem, Im always there when help is needed, hehehe!" and I couldn't believe it, I said that without stuttering, GOAL!!!

Suddenly,

"Marinette, look out!" Adrien pushed me away as a long ancient-like spear headed my way,

"Marinette, how nice is to see you again, well Adrien you made a BIG mistake, to repay what You've done, say bye bye to Marinette," someone said sweeping their tears away, Wait A SECOND COULD IT BE.... Li...la!!!!

"Li...la" me and Adrien synchronized in shock...

"I am NOT LILA, you shall call me 'THE AWAKEN" she said, I froze their, JUST THE TYPICAL LILA I THOUGHT!

"I need to go..." Adrien says as I stare at him in shock,

"Y-Yea I need to go too...." I say and start leaving the room and not forgetting about Tikki, WHAT COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE TO DO???, I though to myself...

"Trying to run away too quickly Marinette, we'll I'VE GOT POWERS NOW!!!" this sentence that she said made me want to choke, like seriously!!!

Adrien's POV:

"Plagg claws out!!!" I say quickly transforming into Chat Noir,

"Whats the hurry," were the lasts words I heard from Plagg and actually what does he even care about rather than the stinky old addict of his CAMEMBERT....

"It's SHOW TIME!"...

A/N: Re-uploaded it....

How was it!!!!

BYE!!!!