Chapter 5:

Marinette's POV

 'Can this day get any better' I thought to my face and imagined me kissing Adrien as suddenly Alya looked me in a rather 'shes strange' way but I didn't mind AT ALL,

"Alya your outfit is gourgous!!! I think you might have a chance tho..." Juleka complimented Alya as I agreed with her too. It was the first she said this whole morning.

I looked up ans saw the time was 1:23.. wooh time goes really quickly whilst suddenly mr.dad and his sun aka my crush aka Adrien came up and he told us...

" Hey Mari.. and you gals... Times up, all your outfits are gorgeous but sadly someone has to be eliminated so... my dad will do the honors and pick the elimination thus we need to do the catwalk." He's voice made me a nervous wreck and as Adrien said so, He asked me to do it first.

" Marinette..." Mr. Agreste said so I walked up to him,

"Ya, Adrien's FRIEND... Or girlfriend whatever... If you want to be with your Best friend you call... you need to give me your best shot and hit my heart In the middle got IT," Wait ... I am not his girlfriend! I blushed but luckily Adrien was on the seats and as I looked past him, he gave me a cute wink with a little rush of redness around his cheeks.. Hehehe...

(the stage lol XD)

(the stage lol XD)

"So are you ready Marinette?" Mr. Dad asked and I give him a 'ready to hit you like a wreaking ball' face...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(whilst the catwalk)

As I was doing the catwalk I could feel the rush of hesitation playing around my face but I still calmed down. I saw Adrien staring At me which made be as red as Nathaniel's hair like MARINETTE TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR EMOTIONS!

"Doing good Mari!" Alya shouted as I took my last step of the catwalk.

I quickly ran down as Lila went back to the stage with her outfit and started getting as Mr. Agreste gave me feedback, "Girls I don't how to say this but Marinette did As I told her, her pace, passion and looks aghhh... she could even have photo-shoots with Adrien.. I think it might be really hard to top that!" Mr. Agreste winked at me as I sat down next to Adrien and Alya.

 " You did great!!! Awesome Job Girl!!! Right Adrien!" Alya teased me and chuckled their laughing as me and Adrien turned to see each other

" Y-ya M-marinette A-awesome JOB!! " Adrien said in a cute but bubbly voice.

So we all sat together and watched the catwalk...

----------------------------------------------------------------

(TIME SKIP)

Adrien's POV:

"Hey lovebird where's my camembert... Ayee stop staring at Marinette she's going to think your weird!" Plagg teased me as I quickly hid and whispered to him.

"Ok!OK! Stop it.... here's your camembert now leave me alone!!"

"OK... CHILL..." Plagg said is last words I quickly hid me.

Alya gave a straight weird look but Luckily MARI DIDNT NOTICE!!!!

"Adrien... Will you help me and give them feed back as you watched them SON.." suddenly my dad volunteered me to give feedback oh no! what if I say something bad to marinette or something she doesn't like !!! Calm Down Adrien Its Going To Be Fine!!!

" Y-yes dad right away!" I mumbled as I saw marinette look nervous so I decided to start of with Lila! I know I'm such a good person!!!!

"Umm.. Lila that was a good try but I thought It was too casual, Then Juleka I thought It was you and I absolutely loved it, Alya I thought your dress was casual and really fashionable and MARINETTE...

What do you think....

Sorry I didn't post yester day but thank you _karolax LOVE YOU AND ALL MY READERS OUT THERE!!!

Next Chapter Tomorrow and I know I left it on a CLIFF HANGER!!! hehehehe....

BYE!!!