The Dancer's Nurse

Dedicated to JettaFrame

Super cute book! I really enjoyed reading it! I think it can be read as a stand alone.

Love,
V

                                                                                  Book 2 of Nurse Series

"Alex."

He swallowed, feeling nothing but the swirl of water around their bodies and the way it felt to hear his name roll off of her lips. A shudder went through his body as he struggled to maintain the distance between them.

"No," his teeth gritted and he pulled back, trying to ignore the sinking feeling as Rhodessa's face fell. Water lapped against his bare chest, failing to soothe his thundering heartbeat.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

He pulled away, more than distance growing between them as his strong strokes took him to the other end of the pool. She sighed, head dipping into the water as she followed, arms gliding smoothly just beneath the surface.

Although her body was healing, the pain she'd caused him seemed like it never would.

---

When Aimee Coleman is involved in a serious car accident, not only is her own world thrown into question, but also that of her protective twin brother, Alex.

Already battling with a shadowy past, Alex's demons are brought further into light when he blames himself for not being there to take care of his twin. The accident brings up a guilt that has simmered below the surface of his thin mask for years, and if that wasn't enough, he's about to take on a patient that will either make, or break him.

Rhodessa Lane.

The girl who put his sister in hospital.

Cover by @Ironic-Faith (you need to check this talented woman out!)