Currents

Dedicated to tessa-x

I even like the title! Hhahha! Amzing book! Check it out! Plus it is well written so that is a bonus!

Love,
V

Rose had the perfect summer planned, and those plans didn't involve Brent -- a gorgeous but cold lifeguard

Rose had the perfect summer planned, and those plans didn't involve Brent -- a gorgeous but cold lifeguard. London socialite Rosalie Harrington knows there's more to life than image and reputation, but that doesn't stop her enjoying the power and respect that her position as Queen Bee brings.

She's therefore far from happy when told she'll be spending the summer in a remote coastal town, miles away from the glamour and luxury of her usual lifestyle. As the cracks in her seemingly picture-perfect life emerge, Rose struggles to maintain her superficial friendships and battles with her deteriorating relationship.

On top of that, her one place of escapism--the beach--is tarnished by the presence of an unfriendly, but undeniably handsome, lifeguard.

The two of them couldn't be more different, but their mutual love of the beach forces them together and sparks begin to fly.Brent might be an expert at saving troubled swimmers, but while they both drown in their own problems and fight to get to the surface of each other's issues, just who will end up rescuing who?