Silhouette

Dedicated to HermyneKhaling

Just read the comments bellow guys;) Really cool book and it even has a trailer.

Love,
V

SHORTLISTED FOR THE WATTYS 2018!

#1 in Teen Fiction

[Completed]

[Trailer Inside]

"You either hate him without a second thought or love him with all of you. There is no middle ground when it comes to Xavier. He pushes you to the extremes."Xavier Arquette, bad news of Los Carlos, knows just the right string to pull when it comes to Alana Lancaster, his childhood sweetheart. He likes messing with her and seeing her scowl at him.

To Xavier, that's just the cutest thing in the world.But Alana could possibly be the most clueless person on this planet and so, she tends to see all of Xavier's intentions . . . ANTI.

Thanks to his Xavier-doesn't-give-a-fuck attitude.There's a lot of things Alana doesn't know -She doesn't know that Xavier isn't the happiest person on the planet.

She doesn't know that he's scarred only because he loved too much.

She doesn't know that nobody has ever stayed in his life.She doesn't know that beneath that cold mask lies a heart.She doesn't know that six years back, in elementary, Xavier, her childhood rival, has always liked her.

So what happens when Alana move back to Los Carlos after six years and the bad news remember her?

Twin book → Xavier's Confession

"The bad boy drama and the faulty and human emotions of anger, hatred, regret, wrong decisions, and seasoned with lifelong commitments.

It is an eye-opening, conscience reflecting and emotion triggering narration"@TWilliams7829

"This book should be a MOVIE already!!!"@CJoel72

"I absolutely adore this book. No words can describe how I feel about this book. This book makes me feel so many mixed emotions I can barely comprehend any of them"@violetnoelromero

"The more I read, the more I know the worth of this book"@Teen-Luna"Their love story is epic"@zayn16ilms

"Perfect balance of sadness, humor, romance, badass. A twist to every cliche. Good difference."@ScarletGrey

[ FIRST DRAFT & UNEDITED]