Spitfire in Love

Dedicated to isabelleronin

Ehm, I know that I was only supposed to post completed book here but I couldn't help myself. This book got me hooked! I mean just the blurb makes you want to forget whatever you are doing and read the book!

Status: Ongoing

Love,
V

In a sick way, I prefer nightmares. I hate good dreams because I know when I wake up, she won't be there...

Rule Number One: Keep your shit together.

Love of my life: Kara Cammilla Hawthorne.

Rule Number Two: Stay away from the love of your life.

Last words I've said to her: Don't justify your love for me when you know it's all sorts of wrong.

Rule Number Three: There are no rules. You know you'll break them anyway.

Current Status: About to blow my shit apart.

***

CAMERON

"Just... an experiment. You're an experiment," she stammered.

"An experiment?" Slowly I stepped toward her. Her eyes were wide, watching my every move. The pulse on her neck was pounding. "You want me to be your experiment?"

She swallowed.

"What do you have in mind for me?" I whispered.

I placed my hand on the soft skin of her neck, gently stroked the side of it with my thumb. "I might say yes if you tell me."

She closed her eyes, her body going limp. I wrapped an arm around her waist to support her.

"How about I make you a deal?"

Spitfire in Love. All Rights Reserved.