{33}

JackieWang

♥️ ImJaeBun, smile_jaejae, Tuan_ and 8234 more liked this post

JackieWang I really wanted to talk about a touchy topic. So as you may or may not know I uploaded a pic with this cutie ^ Mark Tuan and people thought it was a good idea to mess with him. Let me tell you: Mark is a good boy that I really like so please if you don't like our friendship unfollow me please and don't comment hate on Mark's account or I'll have to report every single one of you.

And for those who accept and support our friendship: thank you so much ♥️

View all 3456 comments

HongmyV  I'm so sorry if I said something that bothered you. Mark and you make a great couple so I'll always be here to support you.

read_thispoem WHO DA FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MESS WITH MY BEST FRIENDS? BEACHES ILL FIND Y'ALL AND I'LL BEAT YOUR ASSES UP!

jWislove hiiii ;) we're interrupting Jackson's comments to say that we will change our account into a Markson's one. Thank you.

Tuan_ thank you so much Jackson Wang 🌈♥️

Wangs_can we'll kill those bitches for you, don't worry

ImJaeBun Jackson is so defensive with Mark #protect

smile_jaejae whatta shame that people actually hate on Mark. WHO CAN HATE AN ACTUAL LIVING ANGEL?

Jackie_update  we're actually sorry that you and Mark have to go through this...but we'll always be here to support Markson. Fighting!

Tuan_ thank youuu @Jackie_update