{95}

"This is it, I'm looking for him." Jackson said while getting up from the couch. " He can't disappear like this, without saying a single word."

"Okay, I was not going to tell you hyung, but..." Yugyeom stared at his hyung with a concerned look. Kunpimook was beside him and nodded, as giving him permission to tell Jackson their theory. " That's a user that keeps commenting on every single post that is related to Mark. I know that he has a lot of fans, but this one is different."

"He keeps telling him to come back or something like that." Kunpimook added. " The other day when we were doing a photoshoot, he was texting that user."

Jackson sat again and put the pieces together. The way Mark ran from him, the way he was nervous about Jackson touching his phone, the way he simply just typed 'I like you' the other day. Something was up.

"This is goin to sound crazy but-" Jackson rubbed both of his hands and started to freak out to the simply thought that maybe what he was thinking was true. " Do you think that  that user might be his ex boyfriend?"

Kunpimook and Yugyeom shared a glance and then looked at Jackson with a concerned expression.

"It's been 8 years..." Yugyeom mumbled." But if it is Tae Moon, we must act quickly. Mark is scared of him and if he threats our hyung is goin to do whatever he wants..."

Yugyeom stopped and looked even deeper into Jackson's eyes.

"Specially if you're involved hyung..." He continued. " Mark is going to do whatever he needs to protect you."

"I'm going to fucking kill that bastard! " Jackson said looking everywhere for his car keys. "If that Tae Moon motherfucker is behind Mark's weird behavior, I'm going to kick his ass and I won't regret it. "

"Hyung!"

"Be careful!" Kunpi begged Jackson. " Mark has been through hard shit because of that guy, please be careful with Mark."

Jackson let a tear run down his cheek and for a moment he sat down again on Yugbam's couch, trying to catch his breath.

"I love Mark so much, it's driving  me nuts." He looked at Yugyeom that was about to cry as well and then managed to form a smile on his lips. " I'll find Mark and I'm going to protect him, don't worry kids."

Jackson left Yugbam's house and literally raced to Mark's house. Mr.Tuan opened the door and smiled wide as soon as he saw Jackson there.

"Hey Mr.Tuan!" He bowed politely and then stared again at his father-in-law. " Is Mark home?"

"I'm glad you're here kid..." Mr. Tuan mumbled and let Jackson entered the house. " Mark has been locked on his room in the last days he even begged me to lie to his friends, saying he was not home."

"He left yesterday morning and came back and since then he doesn't even talk to us...I think you're the one that he needs." Mr. Tuan finished and stared at Jackson who fighting his tears back.

"Do you think Mark wants to see me?" Jackson asked. He was a little afraid he'd do things even worse. " I know I did nothing wrong to him but he doesn't pick my calls..."

"It was not you kid, don't worry." Mr.Tuan patted Jackson's back and then pointed upstairs.

Jackson got the message and slowly headed upstairs. He was feeling so nervous that he felt like throwing up, he had no idea of what Mark was passing through. He had no idea that Mark needed him and he did nothing besides calling. He should have been there from day one.

Jackson got in front of Mark room's door . He knocked on the door and waited. A tired and raspy voice answered.

"Leave me alone dad, I said I'm fine!!!!"

"It's me, Mark. It's Jackson."

Mark immediately opened the door. When Jackson saw him, his first reaction was to pass out in the exact place.

Mark had lost a lot of weight and his eyes were red and drowned in tears. The bright light he used to have on his eyes was completely vanished and he had a mix of red and purple marks around his neck. Something was definitely up.

"What are you doing here Wang?" Mark asked barely standing in front of him. "Please, get out..."

"What is going on Mark?" Jackson asked trying to not cry.

"I said I'm fine!" He tried to scream at Jackson but his voice came out as whisper and Mark fell on his knees. Jackson's reaction was to run towards him and help him getting up. Mark was incredible down and whatever was disturbing him, Jackson was ready to fight it.

He helped his boyfriend getting to his room and sit on his bed, trying to catch his breath.

"Jackson, you shouldn't be here... seriously...he's going to kill both of us. He's a pycho." Mark whispered and hold Jackson's shirt trying to force him to leave. " Please, leave."

"I'm not leaving Mark Tuan, don't matter how many times you say it. I won't leave you here, like this." Jackson said firmly staring at Mark with a forced but beautiful smile. "I mean, look at you! You're a fucking mess. Tell me who did this to you..."

That's when Mark opened his mouth to speak and neither him or Jackson could hold their tears.

"He started to comment on every single post that was related to me. Then he messaged me saying that he was my pics and if I don't leave you, they'll be out again. " Mark cried his heart out, hugging Jackson tight. " I met him yesterday and he hold me so tight, he kissed me and told me to come back to him... "

"I kept saying 'no' and somehow he tried to choke me...I....I'm so sorry Jackson." Mark said falling again and trying to let Jackson go, but the Hong Kong guy simply hold him tighter. " I don't deserve you...I'm so nasty....I don't even know why I sent him those pics...I'm so embarrassed."

Mark's words were so hard to hear because he was crying so much.

"Mark, you were 18, you knew nothing about life, that's fine." Jackson whispering while patting his boyfriend's back. " And it's going to be okay, we're going to the police. We'll ask for a restraint oder or something and then I'll kill that bastard."

"No!" Mark protested and let go of Jackson. " I'm going back to him, it's the best for everyone..."

"ARE YOU CRAZY MARK TUAN?" Jackson yelled and jumped out of bed. " That guy is a freaking psycho, he just wants you back, but he won't have you. I'm not letting you go Mark...and that jerk is going to be killed. He can't do that to you..."

Mark hold Jackson's hand and tried to intertwine their fingers but he was shaking so hard that was almost impossible.

"Do you still love me, Jackson?" Mark asked staring up at his boyfriend. "I mean, I disappear without saying a word and made you worried, do you still love me?"

Jackson sat again. He got close to his boyfriend and smiled, while cleaning his Mark's tears.

"Yes, you did nothing wrong my angel. It's that jerk's fault and my feelings for you won't ever change. I truly love you, Mark Tuan." Jackson said and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. " But please never do this again, if something happens, tell me, okay? We're a couple and we're supposed to get throught things together. This is going to be fine, okay Mark? I'll completely erase that bastard from your life, don't be afraid okay? You got me."

Mark smiled. This time a truthful and real smile that suffocated his previous tears.

"Thank you for looking after me, Jackson." Mark whispered and gave Jackson a small peck on the lips. "I love you Jackson Wang."

"And I love you, Mark Tuan"

Even though Jackson still wanted to kill the guy that broke Mark, he knew everything was going to be fine. They were Markson, they could overcome every single situation...

And no one could ever tear them apart.