🌈{100} 🌈

Tuan_
Ready for an award?

Tuan_
Or are you busy Jackson Wang?

JackieWang
Even if I was, I'd make time for you

JackieWang
And for my award ;)

Tuan_
My parents left to Taiwan this morning, can you come here?

JackieWang
On my way ;)

Jackson threw his phone and got out of bed. He headed to the toilet to clean his eyes. Even tho all the situation with Tae Moon was over he couldn't simply forget the fact that Mark had to go through that shit again, so as soon as he left the police station and went home he just cried his eyes out. He decided to wash his face so Mark wouldn't notice his red eyes. He checked his phone again, he had 12 missed calls from Jinyoung, Jisoo and Youngjae. He really wanted to call them back but he couldn't cause he had to meet with Mark. He simply texted them saying that he'd call later.

Jackson looked everywhere for his coat and when he finally found it he decided to leave. For once he decided to take the bus to his boyfriend's house. It was ten p.m and there wasn't a lot of people using public transports at that time.

Ten minutes later the bus arrived, he entered and saw Kunpimook there, which was incredible rare since he barely leaves his house.

"What is up kid?" Jackson asked sitting besides him. "You okay?"

Kunpimook stared down at his lap and smiled.

"Yeah, it is..." Kunpimook said with a smile. " Yugyeom left for the dancing competition so I'm home alone."

Jackson smiled.

"Me and Yugyeom met on a bus, when I was heading home after kids kicked me out of a park because I was from Thai." Kunpimook explained and let a big smile grow on his face. " Whenever I miss him I go to a bus and it makes me miss him a little less."

Jackson stared at his friend and couldn't hide a tear. Their love was amazing and nothing could compare to that.

" Wow, that's so beautiful." Jackson said while cleaning his tears. " You and Yugyeom have such a strong connection...you've been together for like eight years, right?" Kunpi nodded. " Wow. That's so pure and real. Wow."

"C'mon, you'll make me cry again..." His Thai friend joked which caused a truthful smile on Jackson. "Where are you going hyung?"

Jackson stared down at his own lap and breathed heavily.

"I'm going to meet with Mark."

"Uuuhuh are you going to get your award?" Kunpimook smirked and laughed right away making Jackson laugh with him.

"Yeah, I am...but it's not what you're thinking Kunpi..."

Jackson laughed loud and pressed the stop button making the driver stop abruptly and open the door. "See ya around kid."

Jackson left the bus. He tried to cover his face but he still heard some girls saying "Isn't that Jackson oppa?" , He really wanted to stop and talk with them but he had to meet with his boyfriend.

He was in front of Mark's house and decided to knock on the door; Mark came 30 seconds later with a smiley face and wearing a  blue pajama.

"Hey Jackson!" He exclaimed with a big smile and jumped into Jackson's arms. The hug was pretty intense and Jackson wished Mark wouldn't do that, cause the hug and all the feelings that came with it, cause Jackson to cry again. He tried the best he could to hide the tears from Mark, but it was too late when Mark let go of the hug and stared at him.