To my Rainbows 🌈

Hello my beautiful and amazing Rainbows 🌈

How have you guys been?!

I truly hope you're doing fine cause I don't want my precious readers to be hurt or something.

I wanted to thank y'all for supporting Rainbow so much and for loving it the way you did. I've never expected it to have this amount of love and support and it meant a lot to me. 

It was , by far, my biggest story ever. We reached 50k reads! That's insane!! I know it doesn't sound like a lot but, I've never experienced this feeling before...

I was just a little girl from a really small town in Portugal. I've never thought by life would be like this...I met so many incredible people who helped me growing as a person and  as a writer.

I love all my readers equally and I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me.

For you, it doesn't matter where you are, wether it is in Brazil, Spain, Portugal, USA, Iraq, Norway, South Korea or Japan, it doesn't really matter where you are, if you read my story and you give it support, you'll be forever in my mind as a beautiful creature and I'll be forever grateful for your love.

I also wanted to thank specially 
beautaefulmistake for being such an amazing author and human being and never let me  give up and cheering me up every single time. Thank you so much Simonade 🌈🖤

I also wanted to thank my beautiful best friend .Thank you so much 🌈

Last , but not least, I hope to see ya in so many more projects. And if you want to keep reading my stories and if you like Taekook I've already published "Let him Go" I hope you can give it lots of love too.

I hope you can remember this story for a long long time...

and every time you see a Rainbow, remember: you're not alone, somewhere in the world I'm cheering you up and I'm proud of you, I love you and I'm forever grateful for you dear friend.

Let's make our RAINBOW infinite.

I love you, now and always,

Beatriz ♥️🌈