🌈 Happy 2019!🌈

Hello my beautiful rainbows 😍🌈☺️!!!
Oh gosh I missed you so much. I know it's already the 6th but until the year is over is never late to say:
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY RAINBOWS!  I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.
I hope 2019 brings you the joy, the love and everything you deserve. Let's make this year a memorable one for good reasons.
If you set any goals I really hope you achieve at least one of them!
Last year I defined my 2018 goals and I achieve majority of them: I lost weight, I'm learning Spanish, I entered college.... So many things.
I haven't defined my goals yet, however, I really hope that if you did you achieve them: you deserve it.
Remember, inside of you there's a beautiful rainbow shining ready to brigten someone's life : perhaps your own.
Do what makes you feel alive!
I hope you're happy with yourself and if you're not I hope you do soon. You're beautiful, you're amazing, you're the light of someone. So please try to be your own light.
Let's make 2019 the year where we learn how to love ourselves even with our flaws.

Remember, if you ever need anything text me. I'm available for you, I'll listen to you, I'll help you. You are not alone.

Last, but not least, have the greatest year until date!!!

Thank you for everything!
I love you, now and alway,

Beatriz ❤️😘🌈