Chapter 1

Moose's POV

Me and Jay we leaning against each other, collapsed on the ground. Virtual Freddy, Chippers Revenge, and Purple Guy we're staring at us evilly. CR took out a giant butcher knife and started walking closer to us. We could do nothing but watch fearfully. I heard a banging coming from the closed and barricaded door. As CR got closer and closer, the banging got louder and louder, before there was a giant crash, and a roar of anger. CR turned just in one for a shadow to fly into him. We saw a glance of green before shadow Bonny shadow traveled us all out of there. I heard a human and animatronic cry of pain and we were gone.

We patched up our wounds and started comparing stories. I noticed the shadow animatronics looking nervous when Jay asked if anyone had seen the face of the guy who saved us. They didn't say anything though, so we left it alone. We heard a knock on the wall and Chica went to check it out. She came back with a note that read

Go to Sharks apartment. He will explain more than I can. Be careful. There are more enemies than just your 3.

We glanced at each other then nodded. We would go to Sharks apartment. Maybe there would be an answer there.

???
I glanced at Moose and Jay moving out with the Joosable squad. I watched them leave the park before slowly turning, and walking back to the green bear. I bowed my head in front of him, and he gave me my orders. "Go. Go to your pizzeria. When your little friends come find you, spy for me. If not..." he cracked a 2 inch radius branch in his hands. "You got that?"

I nodded. I started walking away when he said something else. "Oh, and don't even think about telling them or giving me wrong information. You know what will happen if you do... Sabre"

————-
Was this good?

Did I do good?

Me and KassandraFong are doing this story together, so go follow her if ya can. Tell us if you like this story and how you think we can make it clearer.