Back Story

This story is slightly different to the others in this series. I originally wrote this book back in 2017 it actually was one of my first books I ever written. To be honest I was never happy with the style of this story. So I decided to not only re write it completely but to incorporate it into the Moon valley Series. The first couple of chapters will mainly be an introduction to the main characters and will go back and forward through the last 5 years. You will also notice that this story will be in Dante's point of view unless stated otherwise.

The other big changes you will notice is that the names of the characters have also been completely changed. Anyway let's begin.......

30 Years ago

Alpha Antonio Russo met and mated a beautiful woman called Isabelle Zacchi they decided they wanted to actually start a pack or should I say Claw in America. After a couple of years they managed to do everything that needed to be done and have found the perfect area to form their pack. Once all the paperwork had been completed and their pack had been registered they started accepting Panthers, Jaguars and other cat shifters.

About a year after building the pack Isabelle found out she was carrying triplets it took them by suprised as they had been trying for a while but nothing happened. Once Isablle gave birth they decided name the triplets Dante, Diego and Darius. Dante was born first and was defiantly the biggest and had a stronger aura to him compare to his brothers.

As they got older Dante proved to everyone he defiantly would take over from his dad. When they finally shifted to see what they presented as it was confirmed that Dante was defiantly an alpha, Diego and Darius presented as Beta's but Darius also had a slight gene of an omega which meant he had white markings on his fur.

When they were 18 they should have found their mates but they never actually found them. No matter if they found their mates or not it didn't  stop them in taking over the pack from their father when they were 21.

At 23 as Dante was doing his petrol round the claw lands he smelt something wonderful he followed it to a cave were he found a beautiful white leopard laying there. As the leopard woke up and thery were startled by Dante's animal form which was a big black panther. The snow leopard ran passed him slightly rubbing against him but did not stop.

Dante stood there in his animal form stunned by the time he shook out of the trance he tried to follow the scent but it just disappeared.

After years of looking he was about to give up but out of the blue one day when he was going for breakfast with his brothers he spotted a gorgeous man with the most beautiful pair of silver eyes. Dante knew then that it was his mate.

He took a deep breath and finally  introduced himself to his mate. They stood chatting for a while for a while outside the diner. Dante finally found out his mate's name was Logan and he had a twin called Luke that lived with his birth mother and didn't know where he was as they were separated when their parents found their real mates. He explained he lived with his father up until recently as he turned 21 and decided to live independently. After a while Logan had to leave and explained he would contact Dante when he could meet up. They quickly exchanged numbers before going their separate ways.

24 years ago in somewhere Minnesota

Ryland Murphy and Jacqueline Davis met in college instead of waiting for their mates decided they would not wait and got married behind their parent's backs. Six months after getting married Jacqueline gave birth to twin boys and named them Luke and Logan. Luke was not accepted into Ryland's pack as he was classed as an abomination because he could shapshift into anything or anyone. Ryland made the decision to leave and make his own pack else were because he disagreed with what the pack.

They finally found some land and made a home for the four of them to live. After several years together both Ryland and Jacqueline started to fight and argue with each other which ended up either one of them disappearing for days. When the twins finally shifted into their other form it became clear Luke was defiantly not a normal shifter. He could actually mimic anyone he wanted he also somehow had some sort of magical powers which meant he could change his scent to mirror someone else.

When they were 15 the twins parents finally divorced as they both finally found their soul mates. Jacqueline demanded she only took Luke as she was closer to him and she had a better bond with him than with Logan. Ryland took Logan and moved across country to join his mates pack.

This story is defiently going to be an emotional rollercoaster. First chapter starts 5 years ago when Dante is 23 years old.