Chapter 10

WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES MENTION ABUSE AND RAPE BUT NOT IN DETAIL. 

This chapter starts eight and a half months ago and still in Logan's point of view.

As I got off the phone to my brother I could feel Snow getting anxious and shouting at me not go. I know I should have listened but deep down I was hopping Luke and my mother had changed and that they actually wanted to be in my life.

As I said good bye to my mate and kits I started my journey to where they were now living which was on the far side of Minnesota.

As I arrived i could feel Snow surfacing and very agitated he was telling me to run but I didn't instead I kept waking to the front door of the building. I knew deep down this was a trap but still carried on.

My brother opened the door and looked at me with a sly smile and said "didn't think you were coming." as I walked into the building I heard footsteps behind me then felt a sharp pain to the back of my head at that point everything went black.

After a while I started to wake up but I had a pain to my head and ached all over as I tried to move I realised I was chained to a chair. I tried to mindlink Dante but could not get through to him, I try to talk to Snow but no reply. As I tried to see where I was I heard a cackle from behind me as I looked to the side of me there stood my mother and brother. "finally you are a wake." My mother said with venom. With that a very large man with a scar on his face and tattoos all over his arms came over to me and said "I cannot wait to take you back to the compound so me and the boys can play." Before leaving my brother whispered in my ear "don't worry I will look after your mate and kits." Then he winked. My mother told the man that the chains I had were laced with wolf-bane a poisonous plant which will make me weak and the collar I was wearing will keep my leopard at bay and I could not mindlink for help.

After that the next few weeks were hell I was beaten and raped several times to the point I was just like an empty shell. I was praying that somehow this would stop. Finally one day I got my wish I was thrown in the cell with other shifters and they helped me my fresh scars and tried to clean my body but tried to stop them I kept calling for Dante. Then I heard someone say my name I realised then I was going to be saved.

I felt someone remove the collar and after that everything went black.