Chapter 7

After a week or so at staying at the cabin I had found out some more info about the Moon valley pack which was a town away. I found out that the Alpha was actual the son of a pack we were originally alliance with but my father had a falling out with the alpha to do with his wife. Anyway I managed to contact the pack with the burner phone I had got. I explained the situation and that Lee and his son was on the way to them and I also told him where the cabin was as I wanted to stay there for a while as the kits needed a break from running as they were too young.

We stayed there in total for a couple of weeks in that time I met Sage and Blake a few times to discuss plans. Sage explained that he recently accepted some Leopards, and panther shifters to his pack for temporary period time until they could find a pack they would be more comfortable with. I explained about my pack and that I would not have any issues in relocating to this area. He explained about some land on his pack's boarder that is unoccupied and up for sale if I was interested. Luckily for me I still had access to my account so I managed to contact the bank requested everything to be transferred over to the new account which I had opened up at the bank in Moon Valley. It took a week for everything to be transferred over, in that time I managed to purchase the land, design a new pack house and a few little houses around the lands for families. With the help of Sage I manage to re-register as an alpha with the council but this time I decided to incorporate the name with Moon Valley pack with the name of Moon Valley Claw. I had met the shifters that had previously rescued and housed at Sages pack and automatically accepted them as new members of my claw. With the help of the construction team that was part of Sages pack and a few men from our packs we managed to get the building work done within a month after the paperwork had be filed and accepted accordingly.

I managed to sort out child care whilst I was building thanks to Lee and a few others people from his new pack which helped so much.

Today though was slightly different I decided to spend the morning with the triplets and sorting out stuff ready for us to move to our new home when I heard noises coming from the bushes I told the triplets to hide as I went to have a look.

As I got nearer I could not believe my eyes. There stood in front of me was my two brothers and my dad.

With that I felt my legs go as I fell to the ground and tears streaming down eyes. I tried to talk but only could manage one word "HOW?"