(y/n) POV

2012

"(h/n), report to the mission room," Batman said over the intercom.

I got a few glances from my teammates but shrugged my shoulders. I pushed myself out of my chair and headed towards the mission room. When I got there, I found Black Canary, Red Tornado, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter standing with Batman, Kaldur, and Dick.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Everything alright?" I asked as I stopped in front of them.

"There's something you need to see," Canary said.

A screen popped up, revealing security footage.

"This is footage from the United Nations meeting last week," Batman explained.

I watched the screen, waiting to see what the Leaguers wanted to show me. The leaders of the United Nations gathered together, ready to begin their meeting. As one man began to stand, there was a sudden explosion. My eyes grew in shock.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We assume you heard of the attack on the United Nations," Red Tornado said. I nodded. It had been all over the news. Besides, it had been close to her apartment. "For the last few days, there has been no evidence as to who was in charge of the attack."

"But now there is," added Batman. Another video was pulled up. "This is a surveillance video from the same time as the attack."

I studied the video. A figure stood across the street from the United Nations building. They wore clothes that covered most of their figure and had their back to the camera so you could not see the culprit. I watched as the figure picked up a soda can. I stared when the can started to glow before the figure threw it at the United Nations buildings. It hit the side of the building and suddenly exploded. The blast caused the figure's hair to blow back as they turned. My eyes widened. The person looked exactly like me. I opened my mouth to try and speak, but nothing came out.

"As Nightwing and Aqualad have already told us," Batman said, "this exact day you had taken off from the Team to spend time in your home town. The same place where this incident occurred."

"But I wasn't there!" I cried. "I heard about it, and the explosion, and went to help! How could you think it was me?"

"(y/n), we have no other evidence against this," Black Canary said. "The United Nations brought this to our attention and said that if we did nothing, they would."

"But because you are apart of the Team," Nightwing added, "that makes you Team and League responsibility."

"Guys, you can't actually think I would do this. I wouldn't hurt anyone! I joined the Team to protect people, not attack them!"

"(y/n), please calm down," Green Arrow, my mentor, said, stepping forward. "Right now, this is all the evidence the United Nations has. I don't believe that you would do this to people. We'll figure this out, I promise. Just... can you please cooperate for now? Until everything is figured out?"

I was still shaking, horrified by what was happening. They think I would do something like that? I couldn't kill anyone even if I tried! I looked to my friends for help, but the two looked away. I sighed, trying not to cry from the amount of hurt I was feeling. I looked up at Ollie.

"Alright," I whispered.

He gave me a gentle smile.

"Thank you. We'll get this sorted out, (y/n), I promise."

I nodded and looked at Batman.

"So what happens to me now?" I asked.

"Until we can find evidence that proves your innocence, we have to send you away."

"Where to?"

"Belle Reve Penitentiary."

"What?!" Ollie, Kaldur, and Dick exclaimed. They obviously hadn't been told that.

"Batman, (y/n) can't be sent there," Dick said. "It's for criminals and villains!"

"And as of this moment, that is what (y/n) is."

"But Belle Reve?" Ollie asked. "She'll be torn apart in there! She's helped lock away most of those inmates!"

I put my hand on his arm, making him look at me.

"If this is what Batman says needs to be done, then let it be. I'll be fine, Ollie. You did train me, along with Dinah, remember?"

He sighed.

"I know. I just can't think of you being there with a bunch of crazed supervillains."

"I'll be fine."

Kaldur looked at Batman.

"Is there no other place for (y/n) to stay? Surely the League as a facility that could house her."

"The United Nations wants to keep a watch on her," Red Tornado stated. "We have negotiated that she will have her own cell, away from the other inmates. That was all we were able to get for her, along with very limited visiting hours. Her safety is up to her and the guards."

"How long until we leave?" I asked Batman.

"Two hours. You have enough time to say your goodbyes."