Miss Martian POV

I sat in the lounge with the rest of the Team. It was quiet and everyone seemed kinda down. It was different not having (y/n) around. Black Canary had told us of the United Nations incident and none of us wanted to believe it. We were shown the video evidence, but I just couldn't believe it. I wanted to believe that (y/n) wouldn't do that but it was hard to think she didn't do it when she was clearly on the screen.

"M'gann." I looked up at Dick. "We're heading out."

I nodded and rose from my seat. I had forgotten that we were going to take the Bioship to Belle Reve to talk to (y/n). Even though we didn't have permission to see her today, we all had agreed that we wanted to see her again. The only way to do that would be telepathically. I followed my friends to the Bioship, which we flew to Belle Reve.

As we landed, I put the ship in camouflage mode.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked, looking at my teammates.

Everyone nodded. I closed my eyes and focused, using my powers to connect us all mentally. Once we were all linked up, I searched for (y/n)'s mind in the prison. I quickly found her, and luckily, she was alone.

"(y/n)?" I called, getting her attention. "Is this a good time?"

"Sure, M'gann."

I added her mind to the bond. When I opened my eyes, we were all standing in the Bioship, but it was just an illusion. I saw (y/n) standing a few feet away from us, dressed in an orange prison suit.

"(y/n)?" Dick said to her.

She smiled gently.

"Hey, guys," she said. "I'm glad you guys came. I've really had no one to talk to."

"How have you been holding up?" Artemis asked her.

"Well enough. I've got my own room, which is kinda nice, but at the same time I almost wish for a roommate."

"We really miss you, (y/n)," Wally said. "It's so strange not having you around."

She nodded understandingly.

"So how have they been treating you?" Conner inquired. "M'gann and I know from experience what life can be like in there."

"It's... alright. The first day or so was rough. Lots of angry looks. Everyone was probably thinking how they could get their revenge on me for helping to put them in there."

"Any fights yet?"

"I've seen some in the men's wing from the window, but not much on the women's wing. I almost got dragged into one the other day though."

Most of our eyes widened.

"What happened?" Kaldur asked calmly.

"Devastation and Shimmer aren't too happy that they are here and I guess they came to the conclusion that it was my fault. They came after me, but the fight was broken up before it barely began."

"What do you mean?" Zatanna asked.

"Believe it or not, Poison Ivy broke it up. I completely wasn't expecting it, but it happened."

"So a villain saved you?" Rocket said. "How does that work?"

"Not sure, but somehow we've become frenemies. Once we're both out of Belle Reve, pretty much all of the good terms we're on will be forgotten."

"That's... somewhat comforting," Dick said. "At least we know someone in there has got your back."

"I guess. Life's still hard being in there."

"We're doing everything we can to figure out how this happened, (y/n)," Kaldur said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "We will sort this out."

"Thanks guys. I should probably go. Guards are making their rounds of the cells."

"Alright. We'll see you soon, (y/n)," I said to her, sending her a smile.

"Goodbye."

With that, I broke off the mind link. I looked around at the Team. They seemed a little better knowing that (y/n) was doing alright.

"Stay safe, (y/n)," I told her before flying the Bioship away from the prison.