(y/n) POV

I ducked into an alley, avoiding a passing car. I was wearing the bracelet Dick and Roy gave me, but I didn't want to take any chances. I had been traveling all afternoon and finally reached the cafe I was told about. I ran across the street after making sure everything was clear. When I got there, I peaked through the window to see if I could spot Cheshire.

"Looks like you made it out alright."

I spun around to look at the owner of the voice. I sighed when I saw Cheshire hiding in the shadows of the alley. I quickly walked over to her.

"I had a little help," I said.

"Well, you can't keep going around looking like that. You look like you just escaped from prison." I rolled my eyes. She handed me a backpack. "There's a change of clothes inside. I suggest changing sooner rather than later."

I nodded.

"I heard you had a lead on Savage."

"Yeah. They're hiding out on Infinity Island."

"Where the League of Shadows are?"

"Exactly."

"There's probably no way for me to get you to come with me, is there?"

"I could, but that would mean I would have to call Roy and let him know what's up."

"Cheshire, please. I need to do this to prove I'm innocent and there's going to be no way I get into that place by myself."

"I do this for you, and you owe me."

"I'll add you to the list. Believe me when I say it's getting kinda long."

"Get changed. I'll call Roy. After that, we're headed out. I've already got helicopter waiting."

"You knew I would ask?"

"Possibly."

I smirked and walked further down the alley to change. In the bag was a pair of jeans, combat boots, a turtleneck with elbow length sleeves, and a leather jacket with a hoodie. There was also a bag of marbles. I quickly threw the clothes on, putting the marbles in my pocket, and pulled my hood up. As I walked back to Cheshire, she put her phone away.

"You look good."

"Thanks. You got a way to get to this helicopter of yours?"

"Of course. Follow me."

I followed her to a pair of motorcycles. She climbed on one while I got on the other. Starting the engines, we took off down the street.