Aqualad POV

"Aqualad!" I looked up as a large screen appeared showing Superman's face. "There's been an escape at Belle Reve. Three prisoners. We need you and the Team to track them down and bring them back."

"Will do," I said. "Who escaped?"

"Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, and (h/n)."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"(h/n)? You're sure of this."

"We have the surveillance footage. Not sure how they managed it, but it doesn't matter at the moment. Get the Team ready and track them down."

"Understood."

The transmission stopped and I stared at the ground. (h/n) had escaped prison? She was trying to clear her name! Why would she try to escape?

"Team, report to the mission room. Now." Within a minute, the Team had gathered. "Three prisoners have escaped from Belle Reve. The League wants us to find them and bring them back."

"Our targets?" Robin asked.

"Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, and (h/n)."

They stared at me in shock.

"You can't be serious, Kaldur," Artemis said. "(h/n) escaped Belle Reve?"

"It would appear so."

"But why?"

"That reason is unknown to us. We can question her once we find her. We'll have three squads. Robin, Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Blue Beetle, Miss Martian. You're Beta. Find Poison Ivy. Bumblebee, Guardian, Static, Kid Flash, Tigress. You're Omega and are after Killer Frost. Lagoon Boy, Superboy, Beast Boy. You're with me for Alpha. We're going after (h/n)."