Chapter 3 - His house

An alarm rang as Yn opened her eyes, half asleep.

Yn: "I'm up, I'm up..."

She sat up, feeling something was different about the bed she was laying on.

It felt soft...very soft, her sight adjusted, seeing she was on a huge bed, which was a velvet color of purple.

Her surroundings became more and more clear. She was in a large fancy bedroom.

Yn: "This...isn't my apartment."

Venomous: "Your correct, it's not..."

Yn turned, immediately jumped, seeing Venomous at the door, smiling.

Venomous: "Did you sleep well?"

Yn: "V-Venomous!? Where am I?"

Venomous: "Your in my house, thought you'd enjoy sleeping in a big comfy bed."

She rubbed her head, trying to process what happened last night.

Yn: "I thought I was going back--"

Venomous: "To sleep in an old broken down apartment you call "home"? I don't think so."

Yn: "H-How did you...?"

Venomous walked up to the massive bed she was laying on.

Venomous: "I know all about it Yn...I saw your home, the state it was in..."

Yn: "Oh..."

Venomous: "What hurts me the most about this is..."

He said as he sat down next to Yn.

Venomous: "...why didn't you tell me?"

Yn: "I...thought you never cared about how me or your workers live. Villains usually don't care about anyone."

He shook his head.

Venomous: "What are you talking about? Of course I care about you."

Yn: "Really?"

Venomous: "I'm only a villain towards heroes, not normal people, but you...your special to me, and as long as you stay here with me, no one will EVER hurt you."

Yn was immediately shocked as he placed a hand on hers.

Venomous: "Yn...you don't deserve to live a poor life...if you stay with me, you wouldn't have to worry about money or starving to death on a deserted street, also..."

He smiled while he put a hand on her face, wiping a tear off her face.

Venomous: "...Fink is starting to like you keeping her company as well, if you had left, I don't think she'll be very happy."

Yn: "Oh, so she is your...daughter?"

Venomous: "Oh no, she's not, I found her in an alley a long time ago when she was just a baby, she would've been chewing cardboard if I hadn't took her in."

Yn smiled.

Yn: "Your a sweet man Venomous, helping those who have nothing..."

Venomous: "Thank you my dear, so, will you stay here with me as my lab assistant?"

Yn was thinking that maybe staying with Professor Venomous wouldn't be so bad, she was starting to hate sleeping in a cramped mattress. And seeing how her boss, who was a villain, turned out to be a sweet loving man, how could she say no?

Yn: "Alright, I'll stay..."

Venomous smiled as he lifted her chin, kissing her softly on the lips.