Chapter 4 - Babysitting

The last few weeks of staying with Venomous and Fink were great for Yn. Some days the professor needed help with new ideas for an invention, or other days the minion needed a friend to play with.

Yn enjoyed the times her and Fink drew doodles on Venomous's face while he slept, and when he woke, he didn't notice until he went to brush his teeth to see their little prank, surprising him.

As of now, Yn is helping the minion with her homework in a large living room, which made her happy.

She wondered where Venomous was, probably off on business with Boxman again, but it was the weekend, which confused her.

Fink: "So this next question asks, "What do you do when you see a man with a wallet full of cash?", what should I write, Yn?"

She looked up at Yn, who wasn't paying attention.

Fink: "Yn? Helloooo? What's the answer for this one?"

She waved her hand at her face, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Yn: "Huh?"

Fink: "We're on the next question?"

Yn looked down at the paper, realising she was helping her.

Yn: "Oh! Sorry Fink, I was just thinking about something."

Fink just looked at her, confused by her frowned expression. She stopped what she was doing, and wanted to know what's going on.

Fink: "Are you okay?"

Yn: "What do you mean?"

Fink: "You were acting weird all day after the boss left. Your trying to hide it, but it ain't foolin' me."

Yn knew she couldn't lie to the girl, she was too smart.

Yn: "I'm just worried about him, aren't you?"

Fink: "Pssh! What's ta worry about? It's not like he's going to die out there...I think."

Yn sighed, as she remembers Venomous's words before he left.

[Flashback]

Yn: "Venomous! Breakfast is ready!"

Her and Fink were sitting down with plates full of pancakes.

Footsteps were heard as Venomous walked in the kitchen, looking like he was in a hurry, wearing some kind of black jacket with a scarf and hoodie...thats odd.

Yn: "Would you like to si-"

Venomous: "That looks delicious, can I have that to go? I'm gonna be late."

Yn: "Oh, uh, sure?"

She put his pancakes in a baggy, as Venomous turned and speeded towards the doorway, is something important going on?

She quickly followed, handing him the food.

Yn: "Babe, why are you rushing? You being the boss at work doesn't mean you'll be fired for being late."

Venomous took the bag.

Venomous: "It's not work Yn, it's a bit of a small...shopping spree, listen, could you possibly babysit Fink for me? All of her sitters are currently not wanting to take the job."

Yn: "Sure thing..."

Venomous: "Thanks so much, I'll see you two later!"

Venomous smiled, kissing her on the cheek and immediately left in a hurry.

[Flashback end]

Fink: "Ey!"

She screamed and snapped her fingers at the woman, startling Yn from her thoughts.