Chapter 11 - The Wedding pt.2

It was time, the crowd of guests have begun to sit down along with Boxman and his robotic children as we see Venomous standing on the stage with Billiam acting as the priest for their wedding.

The golden man looked at his friend, noticing that he was shivering  nervously.

Venomous immediately felt a hand on his shoulder as he looks at Billiam.

Billiam: "Don't let this be an awkward moment for her."

The scientist nodded slowly and stood straight.

Venomous: "I'll try, it's just my first time getting married..."

Meanwhile, Boxman was using a pair of binoculars to watch Venomous.

Boxman: "Well, looks like my client is being a nervous nellie."

Shannon: "But daddy, he can't help it because he's in looove."

She sighed as she showed dreamy eyes, while Darrell and Raymond both gagged.

Darrell: "Who cares about all that "love" stuff anyway?"

Raymond: "I don't really need love either, unless you count those chickens that keep following me around..."

He looks behind to see three chickens staring at him and immediately turns away.

Shannon: "Well it doesn't matter what you two think, Yn's a lucky girl..."

Raymond: "Why sister, don't tell me your jealous? Or perhaps your also thinking about that loser hero you almost fell for?"

He said with a smirk, followed by a metallic hand grabbing his nose, pulling him towards Shannon's eyes that glared daggers at him.

Shannon: "What was that you said?"

Boxman: "Shh! You kids be quiet already! I'm trying to watch."

Suddenly the sound of wedding music began to play as Venomous got ready.

Billiam: "Minions, to your places, it's staaaarted!"

He sung that last part.

The groom looked on down the long crowd of villains to see Cosma with the woman he loved wearing her gown, with a bouquet of flowers as we see Fink walking ahead first, holding a small basket of daisies and started throwing them at the guests.

Fink: "Flowers for YOU! Flowers for YOU! And flowers for YOU!"

She yelled as one of them hit Boxman in the face, feeling it was as hard as rock and fell to the ground.

Darrell: "Awww, I wanted a flower too!"

He said with a frown.

Fink was finished as she ran next to Venomous.

Fink: "They've all been thrown boss!"

He smiled as he ruffled the kid's hair.

Venomous: "Nice one kiddo, now go bear the rings for me and Yn, alright?"

She nodded quickly as she went to grab a pillow that was holding the rings.

Yn was walking towards the stage with Cosma next to her, who smiled.

Yn: "What's that smile for?"

Cosma: "I just didn't realize how great weddings are until now, makes me want to find a man to marry too."

Yn laughed a little as they reached the stage and started walking up the steps and stood in front of Venomous.

He smiled softly as she smiled back at him.