Chapter 9 - Preparations Pt. 2

While Cosma was helping Yn and Fink, Professor Venomous was in a dressing room preparing for the big day with Billiam.

The gold man was measuring him to pick the right suit as he told one of his minions to get the outfit he needed.

Venomous: "I wonder how the girls are doing?"

Billiam: "Venomous my friend, don't worry about them, right now we have to choose what fits you."

He said as he continues measuring Venomous.

Venomous: "Anything that has snakes on it, she adores them."

Billiam nodded as he stood up and got to work.

-Later on-

Venomous and Billiam were on an air ship preparing to set a course for the Danger Zone.

Venomous: "So has everything been set up for the wedding?"

Billiam: "Yes, I made sure of it!"

He said as he handed a list to the professor.

Venomous: "Is the cake done? And did the invitations get sent?"

Billiam: "Dear boy, those were done already."

Venomous started pacing around as he read the list.

Venomous: "Okay, I got my suit, the dance floor and stage has been set up, the snack table all set, looks like everything is good...wait..."

Billiam: "What? What is it?"

He immediately showed the list in front of the rich villain.

Venomous: "We don't have a music artist to provide entertainment!"

Billiam: "Egad!"

Venomous: "This is bad, how am I going to keep the guests entertained?"

He said, panicking as Billiam tried calming him down.

Billiam: "Well, we need to think fast then! What sort of musicians does she like?"

Venomous: "I have no idea! What am I going to do!?"

???: "Excuse me gentleman..."

The two heard a voice calling them from behind as they looked to see a figure in front of them.

???: "...but I couldn't help but overhead your conversation, saying that your looking for a music artist?"

Venomous: "Yes?"

???: "I would gladly volunteer for this wedding preparation of yours..."

Venomous then sighed in relief.

Billiam: "Splendid! But before we let you be the entertainment, might we learn your name first?"

The figure then smirked.

???: "real name's not important, I would prefer you call me by my DJ name..."

She said, stepping out of the shadows.

Enid: "DJ Fireball..."

Sorry that this chapter was short! I'm trying to finish my other stories, the SU story I have for example.