Chapter 8 - Preparations Pt. 1

A few days later, a limousine was parked near a mansion as two people exited out of the vehicle, walking towards the big door.

Knocking on it twice, inside was the villainess Cosma, who was wearing a towel robe and skin cream on her face and had cucumber slices on her eyes as she began walking down the steps to the door.

Cosma: "Who dares interrupt my weekly spa!? I swear, if it's another salesman, I'll burn them to a crisp!"

A robot butler named Boltsworth came out from another room, standing next to the entrance.

Boltsworth: "Shall I wave them off for you, madam?"

Cosma: "No, I'll deal with this myself Boltsworth."

The reptilian walked up to the door, opening it and was about to yell furiously until she heard a familiar voice.

Yn: "Hello Cosma!"

She then took off the vegetable slices to see Yn and the minion Fink standing in front of her.

Cosma: "Yn! Darling!"

She yelled with joy as they both gave each other a hug.

Cosma: "It's so good to see you!"

She laughed.

Yn: "Sorry, we wanted it to be a surprise! We were wondering if you could help us with something..."

Cosma: "Is that right?"

She said while smiling.

Yn: "Yeah, though I'm sorry to come here without calling you first."

She said, noticing her spa clothes.

Cosma: "Oh it's alright dear, anyway, who's this little one?"

She asked looking at Fink.

Yn: "This is Fink, our little munchkin."

Yn placed a hand on her head, rubbing her green hair.

Fink: "Nice to finally meet ya in person miss Cosma!"

She held up her hand to shake hers.

Cosma: "As am I, Venomous has told me about you! Would you two like to come inside? I have green leaf tea waiting in the hot tub room."

She said as she opened the doors wide for them to enter.

Yn: "Are you sure?"

Cosma: "I insist! You must be tired from all that working with that handsome villain of yours..."

Yn: "Well...we did work on his project since last night..."

Cosma smirked as she clapped her hands.

Cosma: "Boltsworth!"

The robot popped out of nowhere in front of the three.

Boltsworth: "Yes, madam?"

Cosma: "Warm up the water, we have guests!"

He nodded and walked up the stairs to prepare the hot tub.

-In the hot tub room-

Cosma, Yn and Fink were relaxing in a pool of hot misty water. In the middle of the three was a table with drinks for them, two cups of tea for the adults and one milkshake for Fink.

Yn took a sip and sighed.

Yn: "Ahhh, this, is heaven...."

Fink: "You said it..."

Cosma: "Feels nice to get my scales nice and shiny, Billiam's spa is nothing compared to mine."

She said while drinking her tea.

Yn was looking at Cosma, and realized what she and Fink were supposed to be doing.

Yn: "Cosma, I completely forgot..."

Cosma: "I know...you and Venomous are getting married."

Yn stood speechless as she continued.

Yn: "How did...?"

Cosma: "I was eavesdropping on his proposal to you, you two were so adorable together but I hadn't realized he'd pop the question to you, it surprised me!"

Yn: "Oh...well...I was wondering then, would you mind being my...maid of honor?"

Cosma: "I thought you'd never ask, but who will be holding the ring?"

Yn: "Fink will be doing that, I just need a friend to be there for me..."

Cosma was silent after she said that word.

Cosma: "You...want me as your friend?"

Yn nodded.

Yn: "I really don't have any friends, which is why I picked you."

Cosma set her tea down and placed a hand on Yn's shoulder, smiling softly.

Cosma: "Honestly, I didn't really have good friends until I met you, I can see why Venomous cares about you so much..."

Yn smiled.

Yn: "So...will you do it?"

Cosma immediately laughed.

Cosma: "Of course, where's the wedding going to be?"

Yn: "Venomous suggested the Danger Zone tonight, there's this big canyon that will have lots of seats and also a music stage that he'll use to play a song for me..."

Fink: "And I don't have to be staying at home, this time I'm gonna have some fun!"

She said happily as she drank her beverage.

Cosma: "Wow, looks like your lover wants this to be a big wedding for the both of you...wait, it's tonight!?"

Yn nodded as Cosma stood up while her butler came with three towels, handing one to her.

Cosma: "Well come on, girls! We have much to do, the first thing we need to get is dresses!"

Fink: "I wanna wear a dress that looks dangerous!"

Yn laughed as she ruffled her kids hair.

Yn: "Not too dangerous, Fink."

Fink: "Aw Yn, but we're going to the DANGER Zone!"

She said, getting sad, and showed her bottom lip, making Yn sigh in defeat.

Yn: "Alright alright, you can put those sad eyes away, just don't hurt yourself, okay?"

Fink smiled as she hugged Yn, who noticed Cosma was watching the whole thing.

Cosma: "You two are just so precious!"