1 (The Beginning)

A brunet sniffed as his 'father' threw insults at him.

"Goddamned idiot! Why were you even born?!" The father, Iemitsu Sawada, yelled. The boy, Sawada Tsunayoshi, frustration would never have thought he'd say such a thing. And it was directed towards a five-year-old.

"T-Tou-Sa—..." He slapped him.

"Don't call me that, you dame!" Tsuna started to tear up. He looked at his father. But all he did was smirk. Iemitsu dragged Tsuna by the collar and took him off to a room, his brother, Hideyoshi, smirking as he watched him being dragged off into the closest room. Once they opened the door, Iemitsu threw Tsuna at the wall. He choked as his back made an impact on it.

"You know, this room is soundproof. We can do whatever we want with you and no one would find out." Tsuna held back his tears. He refused to give in and cry. Iemitsu got a whip from a trolly, containing torture equipment. Iemitsu cuffed the brunette and started whipping Tsuna as he held back his cries. Tsuna bit his lips together, forcing himself to stay silent. The torture went on for an hour before he let Tsuna out of the restraints and left him to clean up his own blood. He silently cried. What did he do to deserve this? The answer? Nothing at all. It was Hideyoshi's fault. Hideyoshi framed Tsuna. Tsuna shut his eyes as he remembered what lead up to this.

Flashback ~

The two brothers were just casually having breakfast when...

Smash!

Hideyoshi dropped a plate and stepped on a few pieces of it. He was right next to Tsuna so, when his father (Nana was out shopping) came back, he blamed it all on Tsuna.

"Waaa! Dame-Tsuna!" Iemitsu looked at the frightened and shocked Tsuna.

"What happened?" Before Tsuna could answer Iemitsu's question, Hideyoshi cut him off.

"Waaa! Dame-Tsuna dropped a plate *sniff* and it landed on my feet! Waaa! He did it on purpose!" The man glared at Tsuna and growled. Underneath his hands, Hideyoshi smirked at his 'accomplishment'. And that's how it all started.

Flashback End ~

It's wasn't fair. He didn't even listen to Tsuna. And he wasn't even there. Iemitsu just listened to what Hide (Hideyoshi is too long) said.

Time Skip 3 Years

"OI!!! BRAT!!!" Iemitsu called. He was back home for a two-week vacation. Tsuna shivered. He knew what time it was. Hide had once again framed him. For punching him. Actually, Hide had got into a fight. Hide just wanted to cover that up and blamed Tsuna. Nana was out again.

Tsuna was about to go downstairs but he stopped and thought about it. He didn't want to die. And why should he die for something pointless and something he never did? And so, he turned around, jumped out his window and ran. It seems that he didn't go unnoticed. Hide saw him and told Iemitsu. Iemitsu came out with a knife and ran after him. But, after all that torture, it seems that Tsuna had a higher stamina and could run faster.

After a while, Tsuna lost him. He stopped at an abandoned par. Black dots covered his vision as he felt his knees give out. As his body fell to the ground, he just barely heard a voice call out to him.

"Hey!" And that was the last thing he heard.

With Mysterious Person

A guy with white hair and purple eyes took a small walk around an empty park. That was when he saw a kid run into here and collapse.

"Hey!" The albino, Byakuran Gesso, caught the kid, Tsuna, and brought him to his base.

After an hour, Tsuna stirred around. Eventually, he opened his eyelids and looked at Byakuran, curiosity shining in his eyes.

"Mister. Who are you?" He asked, almost monotonous. Byakuran blinked at his tone.

"Hey boy. Did you run away from home?" Tsuna nodded.

"It can't even be called my home. My father tortured me whenever something bad happened to my brother or when he was in a bad mood. Today, he was supposed to kill me off." That was when he noticed. He doesn't even know the guy. Why should he tell him? But, he couldn't help but tell him. Something told him that, he could trust him. A voice inside his head persuaded him. Though it was risky, he trusted him.

"That's tough. It's even worse than mine. My whole family ignored my existence. It's one thing to be ignored. But to be used as a punching bag and then left to die? You got a tough past, boy." Tsuna looked at Byakuran holding back his tears and putting up a mask; he smiled.

"Thank you, mister." Byakuran frowned. Unlike everyone else in the world apart from a select few, he could tell that Tsuna was forcing a smile. Sighing, he patted Tsuna's head.

"It's okay to cry, boy." It was only five words. But it meant the world to him. Tsuna cried. Letting out everything he had to experience these past few years. Byakuran held him close as if never wanting to let go. Tsuna was fragile. But he kept to himself. Tsuna was quiet. But he was screaming. Tsuna was suffering. But he faked happiness. This boy is someone who wants to feel protected, but no one wants to protect him. He wants to protect, but has no one who trusts him.

Tsuna cried, not stopping until all his sadness disappeared along with his tears. Byakuran's coat was being soaked, but he didn't care. The big was his top priority.

After a while, Tsuna began to calm down and stopped crying. He smiled sincerely at Byakuran.

"My name... is Saw— No. Tsunayoshi. My last name means nothing to me anymore." Byakuran smiled at the honest smile. It was a small smile, but it held so many different emotions.

"I'm Byakuran Gesso~ Nice to meet you, Tsu-Chan~." Tsuna blushed at what Byakuran had nicknamed him. Then Tsuna had a not-so-small thought. Smirking deviously, Tsuna looked at Byakuran. The next few words that came out if his mouth, made Byakuran give off his signature fox smile.

"Ne, have you ever thought about killing and hacking?"

Time Skip 10 Years

"Check the security cameras! He has to be here! That damned Joker!"