12 (Decieving Mist - Part 1 [Kidnapped])

A groan forms in Tsuna's mouth as he hears the sound of kids. Don't get him wrong, he loves kids. But this was too much. Over the last few months, more and more people have been living at his house. First of all, Reborn. Then Daiki (which wasn't a problem since he was actually mature) Then Lambo. Then Bianchi. Then a little girl with broken Japanese named I-Pin. And as of last week, a young yet talented male ranker, Fuuta de la Stella. So six more occupants. Worst of all, Enma's guardians found him and he was forced to go back to Simon High. So, he was alone seeing as Byakuran has Millefiore, Yuni is way too young (she is four) and Xanxus doesn't give two shits. He still had Kyoya but Kyoya would demand a fight. Oh, and a few weeks before Fuuta, Dino, the Bucking Broncho, paid a visit and his turtle almost destroyed the entire house had Tsuna not whipped him into shape with fear. It was a very tiring few months.

Sighing, Tsuna got off his chair and opened his door. He looked back at the sleeping Daiki and smiled, still remembering the day they met.

Tsuna had allowed Daiki to live in the same room as him and even bought him a drawer, bed and desk. Tsuna did have to do some arranging but that was besides the point.

When Tsuna exited the room, he soon realized that it wasn't just the kids and Bianchi making that noise. His brothers guardians were there too. This is REALLY testing his patience.

"Oi! Ahoshi!"

"Gyahahaha!"

"Maa maa~"

"Idiots." His cloud said. Makoto Tachibana. He's the vice captain of the football club (competing against Hideaki) and the offspring of a rich family. Not as rich as Vongola but still rich.

"EXTREME!!" Sasagawa Ryohei, his Sun yelled. He's the older brother of Kyoko and the captain of the boxing club.

"Reborn! Come with me to Italy!"

"E-Eto~. Guys?" Fuuta stuttered.

"Broccoli monster!"

"A mafia boss should be able to handle their guardians."

"Guys! Stop it!" Hide attempted to diffuse the situation but to no avail. Finally, Tsuna snapped, his head low.

"Heh..." A black aura seeped out of Tsuna as he continued to laugh sadistically. Immediately, everyone froze. They looked at the pissed Tsuna and gulped. Who knew he could be so scary? Dino knew first hand but he wasn't here. Even Reborn had froze. "Guys..." He lift his head to reveal his sharpened orange eyes, glowing and scowl on his face. "Shut the hell up." They shivered at the sight of Tsuna and nod their heads so fast, their heads could probably fall off. Tsuna smiled innocently. "Glad to know we're all on the same page." He walked towards the door and yelled back to make sure Nana heard him. "I'm going out!" When he walked out, everyone released a breath they didn't know they held in. It was suffocating.

Tsuna fiddled with his phone as he walked down the streets of Namimori. Really, he was pissed. So pissed, he ignored his HI. That was a mistake. As soon as he turned the corner, he hit a dead end. He was going to go back but that was a dead end too. Everywhere he looked, dead end. Then he realized. Illusions. Powerful ones. But not powerful enough. Tsuna simply walked through the wall, no fucks given. As he walked out, he found himself in a pit of poisonous snakes. He wasn't scared of snakes. He walked past the first few, and like he guessed. They were illusions. But just as he was going to continue, he felt something bite him. Eyes wide, Tsuna looked down to see that one of the snakes but him. But, weren't they—? Of course. The target... has been through the six hells and survived. Well played. Tsuna spoke before he fainted.

"I know who you are~" He smirked at the culprit. Before he lost his strength and gave in, he tossed out his phone, leaving a note that his guardians are sure to notice. At least they will know he was kidnapped, right?

"Kufufu~ Are you sure, Joker-chan~?"

Thud!

Time Skip

"Where is he?" Kyoya asked, impatiently.

"This better be worth it." Arata said, bending paperclips.

"Hm..." Hideaki gulped, worries about the reason behind their summoning.

"Where's Tsuna-nii...?" Daiki asked, fiddling with his taser.

"Why were we called from that copy bastards friend?!" Hayato yelled, angered by the obvious tension.

"Maa maa~ maybe something's happened?" Takeshi suggested, also feeling uncomfortable.

"Lambo-Sama has no need for this!" Lambo said, eating his grapes.

"This is EXTREMELY unlike him!" Ryohei yelled, making everyone cover their ears.

"What's taking so long?" Makoto asked, on his guard.

"Maybe it's important!" Hide said, smiling but scowling internally. How dare he make him wait so long?!

"Important." I-pin said as she frowned and struggled against the urge to blow up at the sight of Kyoya.

"What could be so important?" Bianchi said as she looked at everyone through her orange goggles.

"Pay attention. He's here." As soon as Reborn said that, Mochida slammed the door open, panting as he did so. He took a few seconds to catch his breath.

"Good everyone is here." Just as Hayato was going to speak, Mochida cut him off. "Kid... napped..." Immediately, Kyoya demanded for an answer as to who. Mochida looked around the room. "As I suspected. Fuuta isn't here too." They all realized how everyone connected to the Mafia and the Sawada's were here but Fuuta. "Tsunayoshi and Fuuta have been kidnapped."

"How do you know Cielo was kidnapped as well?" Hideaki asked, reaching for his hidden blades.

"Catch." Hideaki caught a device that Mochida threw at him. It was a phone. Tsuna's.

"What if he just dropped it?" Hayato asked, frustrated on how quickly Mochida jumped to conclusions.

"No. Look." Hideaki showed them Tsuna's phone. Immediately, Tsuna's guardians stood up, confusing everyone in the room. He nod his head. "This proves Tsuna was kidnapped. And we know who by. And where they are right now."