13 (Decieving Mist - Part 2 [Samaru])

[[Not the biggest fan of R27 anymore. I see them more as Father-Son, y'know]]

"And how do you know this, pray tell?" Reborn asked. They all looked at each other and nod their heads. One by one, they began to explain how they know, starting with Daiki.

"A few days back, Tsuna-nii came to us. He could feel someone watching him at all times. Stalking, you might say." Hideaki took over.

"He knew something was going to happen to him sometime soon. Obviously, Cielo didn't know exactly when but he knew it wouldn't take long to catch him off guard." Arata followed up.

"As expected of Juudaime, he had a feeling he knew who it was. Because he could feel them. The flames." This shocked them. Tsuna could feel flames?! "Mist. And when he met that ranking kid,..." Kyoya took over.

"Carnivore said they were there too. Not as carnivorous, but still there." After the short input, Mochida spoke.

"Tsunayoshi warned us. And when he was in trouble, he'd leave a message somewhere. And that's this." He showed them Tsuna's phone. It was just a single word. But the word would scare the bravest of men. 'Vindice'. "You know it, right?" Hide, Takeshi, Ryohei and Makoto where clueless but the rest was all too familiar. "The one who keeps everything under control in the mafia. The more extreme version of police. Vindice."

"You might be thinking, how does this tie in with who ever kidnapped my Juudaime. There was someone who escaped Vindice and another on the Vindice target list. Rokudo Mukuro and Benetawa Samaru. Recognize them, Reborn-san?" Reborn nod his head.

"Yes. They're both mist flame users. They were experimented on by Estraneo and one was thrown in Vindicare by the infamous Joker. What does Tsuna have anything to do with them?" Gulping, Mochida spoke, with Tsuna's permission of course.

"When Tsunayoshi was a kid,... there was an incident." Hide's eyes widened, knowing what Mochida was on about. However, Reborn didn't allow Hide to stop Tsuna's guardians from talking. "Specifically, a kidnapping." Gasps flooded the room.

"Shut up..." Hide spoke, barely a whisper. No one but Reborn heard. Arata continued for Mochida.

"Twins."

"Tsuna has a twin?" Takeshi voiced his question but was ignored by Arata who continued.

"Juudaime and..."

"Shut up..." Again, no one but Reborn could hear the words escaping Hide's lips.

"Well, his twin wasn't kidnapped. Juudaime was." Silence. "He protected his twin." Hide clenched his fist. "However, due to this, Juudaime was taken in. The people who kidnapped him were... Estraneo." Once again, everyone gasped. Daiki took over.

"Tsuna-nii... he was experimented on. Because he's a Vongola Primo descendant, they felt that they could do a lot more with him. T-They..." Tears threatened to fall from Daiki's eyes. Seeing this, Mochida took over.

"Shut up..."

"Like Rokudo Mukuro and Samaru Benatawa, he was pushed past his limits... During his time there, Tsuna met the two and they were there for each other throughout the experience. But then Rokudo went rogue. He and two others escaped after a year, leaving Samaru and Tsunayoshi alone. This angered Estraneo so they let out their... their..." Mochida was barley holding it together. How did Tsuna manage to when he told them?! Hideaki took over.

"They let out their frustrations on Cielo. They turned him into a weapon." A dark aura surrounded Hideaki as he scowled. His next words made them all freeze. "They made him kill." Kill...? That cheerful young boy killed...? "Worst of all, guess how old he was..." He dryly chuckled as he spoke. "7. He was seven years old. Cielo killed when he was seven and was experimented throughout the ages of 6 to 9. Three years." Reborn tilt his fedora.

"What does this have to do with why Samaru kidnapped Tsuna?" This time Kyoya spoke.

"Shut up..."

"Carnivore knows both the stupid-herbivore and the mist-omnivore. Piece them together." His eyes somehow widened when he figured it out.

"He/She wants to get information on the soon to be Decimo. And Mukuro wants Tsuna to join him." His suspicions were confirmed when Kyoya nod his head. Reborn kicked Hide in the head, knocking him out of his hatred. "Hidobe." He looked at Reborn, curiously.

"They're in Kokuyo Land. Let's go." Hideaki said, his bloodlust spilling. Oh he can't wait to kill a bitch. Reborn pulled out a phone.

"This is Reborn, Hidobe's tutor..."

With Tsuna

"Screw yourself." Tsuna didn't drop the smirk on his face as his old friend punched him in the gut. Blood dripped from the end of his mouth. He grit his teeth as she continued to torture him, attempting to information on Hide out of him.

"Give me intel, Sawada Tsunayoshi!" Samaru yelled. She wanted both information and revenge. It's his fault! He's the reason she ended up in that cursed place! "Tell me about Sawada Hideyoshi!" Unconsciously lighting her flames, she punched Tsuna again. Due to the boost of strength by the flames, Tsuna had a coughing fit, blood splattering on the floor. Realizing how she actually made him feel pain, Samaru spoke once more. "If you don't tell me information, I will continue to attack you, flames in use." After recoveringt from his fit, Tsuna smirked once more.

"And?" This pissed her off even more. Adding flames, she kneed in the gut and watched as he bowled over in pain. Grabbing him by the hair, she punched him in the face and glared into his orange eyes. Tears threatened to fall.

"You... I trusted you... And then you throw me into the chains of Vindice... I will never forgive you...!" Confusion landed on Tsuna's frowning face. He really was confused. He didn't do anything to Samaru. Seeing the genuine confusion, Samaru questioned him. "You're seriously confused?" Tsuna nod his head. "But everyone said that you sold me out... That Joker gave Vindice a tip... That my best and one of my only friends betrayed me." A single tear traced her face as she collapsed. Tsuna smiled, though he was heavily injured.
As she sobbed, she felt a familiar hand pat her head. She looked up to see Tsuna smiling at her.

"I would never betray you. You are and always will be my Mist. And no matter what, I'll always forgive you. You know the job of the Mist? To create something out of nothing. And to create nothing out of something. Thus bewildering the enemy to render the family's true form intangible with visions of deceit." Her sobs came to a halt as she looked at Tsuna. "You are the most perfect Mist I'll ever come across. People judge others by what they've heard they've done. Not by what they've been through. You're not alone. You never will be... So... please don't... think that again... Samaru..."

Thud!