6 (Lightning Crashes and Loves Recipe - Part 1)

"3."

"Wrong."

EXPLOSION! (Guess moi reference)

Reborn was currently testing the heir. Then suddenly, the door opened revealing a certain Tuna with two boxes.

"I've bought a computer and some other stuff. I see you and Reborn are having fun. I'll just put this back in my room!" Hidobe was stunned but then Reborn asked him another question.

"If x = 3, then what is 6x?"

"18."

"8x?"

"24."

"X squared?"

"6."

"Wrong."

BANG!!

Hidobe complained as to why he had a baby as a tutor.

"In what universe does someone use this method for tutoring?!"

"In this one. I use this way. Problem?" Hidobe sighed and shook his head. Then he saw two babies on the tree. They spoke revealing their presence.

"Gyahaha! Reborn! Lambo-sama has come to kill you!/Reborn! I sentence you to death!" Two little kids were one the tree branch. One had a big, afro and a cow suit on. Another had yellow hair and blue eyes with casual clothing on. The cow was holding a ton of weapons, including a club, a bazooka and some guns. The other was holding a single taser in his mouth. When the cow had pulled up another gun, the branch snapped.

Tsuna was just reading a book underneath the tree near his brother's room. Then two kids had fallen on his lap. The cow and more childish one had gone to the front door and went to Hidobe's room. The other, however, had climbed up the windows, using the ledge as a boost. Tsuna smiled at the one using the ledge. He felt some sort of connection. Deciding to watch what was happening, Tsuna snuck into his brothers' room.

"Reborn! It's me, Lambo!/Daiki!" The two shouted.

"EIIIHHH!!" Hidobe screeched. That was when Tsuna laughed, revealing his location on Hidobe's bed. "When did you get in?!"

"Just before Daiki had entered." Reborn's eyes widened at that. How did he not notice him? Of course, he didn't show it. He got rid of that feeling and continued to ignore Daiki and Lambo and Tsuna, and continued with the lesson.

"Remember this formula," Tsuna smirked at Reborn's antics; Hidobe was shocked. Lambo and Daiki lunged at Reborn, but they were both slapped away. Lambo crashed into the wall and Daiki landed on Tsuna's lap. Again.

"Heeeiii!!" Hidobe yelled as Lambo fell to the floor saying he slipped.

"The 5-year old hitman from Italy, Lambo of the Bovino family, has just slipped!" Hidobe was thinking that he just introduced himself whilst crying and say he slipped. "My favourite foods are grapes and candy drops (not grape candy. Grapes and candy drops)! The sworn rival of Reborn has just tripped!" Daiku introduces himself.

"Daiki Sasaki, a five-year-old assassin of the Sasaki family, has just been slapped by Reborn! Favorite food consists of apples and macaroons! Reborn is my one and only rival!" Tsuna smiled at the boy in his lap. The two boys tried to greet Reborn but were denied and ignored.

"You're just ignoring them?!" Hidobe shouted looking at the two boys. Lambo laughed and reached into his afro.

"Ara. What's this?" He pulled out a grenade. A grenade! "Die! Reborn!" He threw the bomb at him but Reborn threw the bomb back at him, hitting him out of the window. Daiki was picked up by Tsuna and brought to his room.