15 (Decieving Mist - Part 4 [Animals In A Storm])

"Hey, Takeshi..." As they made their way to the Suns, Hideaki called our to Takeshi. "Why did... you become Hideyoshi's... guardian...?" This made Takeshi come to a halt. Why did Takeshi become a guardian?

"Honestly,... I'm not sure. After Hide saved me from jumping, I guess I owed him my life... But lately, I'm not quite sure. After the incident with Haru, it seemed like all he cared about was becoming the mafia boss of the game. No. It's not a game. After what just happened, I know this is real." Hideaki stared as Takeshi grit his teeth and stared the ground. "Anyway," Takeshi started as he continued to jog, careful to not drop Hideaki. "why did you become Tsuna's guardian?" Hideaki smiled as he answered.

"Cielo saved me from jumping. But that's not all. He accepted me for who I am. I'm not smart, my parents don't like that fact, my football is even failing me. I'm planning to retire and Cielo didn't care. Not only do I owe him for saving me, he opened his heart and arms. It's easy to say 'you're perfect the way you are'. But Cielo will never say that." Confused, Takeshi asked him to elaborate. Because isn't it supposed to make you feel better by saying it? "I hate liars. By saying that, I know that they're just trying to make me feel better. Cielo promised to never lie to me. Instead of saying 'you're perfect the way you are', he will say 'you're not perfect, but you're amazing and that is all I need'. Ever since I first met him, I felt I could trust him with my life. And when he almost fell down the roof with me, that feeling was carved in stone. He caught me and didn't let go even though I weighed him down." As they saw the others, Takeshi sped up little by little. "Cielo is the only person... I will consider a sky." Takeshi gulped as he yelled out to Ryohei and Mochida.

"Oi! Ryohei-senpai! Mochida-senpai!" They turned around to see Takeshi with a pale Hideaki on his back. "Hideaki needs healing! Can you use Sun Flames yet?" Ryohei shook his head as Mochida walked up.

"Hideaki! Don't give up. Not yet. Tsunayoshi's waiting on us!" Breathing in, Mochida hovered his hands over the wound as yellow flames came out. Slowly, the wound began to heal. Hideaki has passed out by then. After a minute, Hideaki's wound is all healed up and he was placed against a tree. Daiki walked up and placed a lightning barrier around his just in case. All of Tsuna's guardians are able to utilize their flames.

"Come on." Hayato and Arata walked on top of a glass panel thing and it immediately shattered underneath them. Arata grabbed Hayato's wrist and held on the ground. Ryohei grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him up but Hayato slipped. Seeing this, Arata groaned and let go of Ryohei. He jumped after Hayato earning yells from the others.

"Gokudera-kun! Ito-kun!" Hide yelled as he looked at them from above. He released a fake breath seeing that they were okay.

"We're fine, Juudaime!" Hayato yelled, smiling at his Juudaime. It was then that a loud

Bang!

Gunshot sounded. Arata held a gun out towards a male with blonde hair. He had a scar on his face and fangs for teeth.

"'We're fine' my ass. Pay attention." The male was bleeding from his ear from the shot Arata fired.

"Heh~ Interesting. You're not afraid of killing me." Arata shot a whole round of bullets at the animal like male, hitting him but not getting any vital places. He unloaded the empty clip and swapped it out. But as he did, Hayato threw dynamite at the male and scowled as it exploded. However, it too didn't hit any vital points. The male became a blur as he jumped around the cylindrical hole. Hide watched with wide eyes as the storms battled the animal.

Arata threw himself where the male had stopped for a split second. Just like his Juudaime. He roundhouse kicked the man and Hayato ambushed him with dynamite. Arata stayed on high ground, aiming a pistol where he had landed. He saw the male bring up claws and strike down where Hayato was. Hayato jumped back in time but was still hit with the attack. Three gashes diagonally across his torso. Hayato fell to one knee as Arata shot a single bullet. The bullet pierces his shoulder and he staggers back. Arata shot once more and hit his thigh, causing the man to become unable to stand. Hayato threw more dynamites at him. Grabbing his teeth, he removed them shocking them. He replaced them with another and his body morphed slightly. Looking at Arata, the male cast himself towards him and dragged him to lower ground.

After that, it became a full on fist fight as Hayato collapsed. No one but the two could tell who was winning. Arata blocked punches one after the other, swatting the arms away. Seeing his chance, Arata pushed away another arm and punched him in the stomach. As he bowled over, Arata elbowed him in the neck onto his knee, efficiently getting revenge for him and Hayato whilst knocking him out.

Taking out his belt (which he didn't actually need), he tied his hands together behind a pole. He grabbed Hayato and jumped from side to side to get to the top.

As he exited, Mochida immediately went to work and begun healing Hayato, placing him next to Hideaki in the lightning barrier. Sighing, he nod his head at Arata and they continued to walk. Soon, they come across a new enemy. And the elements to fight them, are Lightning.