Chapter ~ 8

Pain

Pain. The only human feeling that can describe what you are experiencing in this very moment. You'd thought everything was fine up to this very point which consists of you groaning in pain at the top of your lungs.

For now, the only sound echoing through the expanse of the living room and probably the entire hallway is the sound of you balling your eyes out in attempts to deny this nightmare-ish moment.

"How could he die" you sob whilst throwing popcorn at the tv screen, salty tears trickle down your face relentlessly as you make ugly sounds at the fall of your favourite character from descendants of the sun. Although of course this pain may seem external, for some reason you can feel every organ in your body mourning with you.

"Why does it hurt so bad?" You wail whilst tipping over the empty tissue box, you try to find the reason until you realise that you're still menstruating pretty badly making you all too aware of the pain you feel in your lower abdomen.

With a back as sore as an old woman's, you lift yourself off the floor still whimpering as you try and look for some painkillers, to your dismay however, Taehyung doesn't seem to have any.

The darkness in the room consumes you as you slide down against the wall and hug your knees in pain. "Where is it?" a voice yells across the room as someone enters in panic, you of course stand up up at the intrusive sound whilst moving towards the source.

Frying pan in hand, Jimin tiptoes across the floor and raises it at the sight of something moving. He's just about to knock you senseless, fear surrounding him and the others before you detect him and grab the object, hitting him god knows where simultaneously.

The lights switch on and when you finally manage to adjust your eyes to it, you peer downwards at an amusing sight. Hands rubbing at his sore bottom Jimin grunts whilst glaring at you.

The frying pan soon falls from your clutch and clatters onto the floor before you continue to make whale like noises clutching onto your stomach in pain. You can just feel your roommate eyeing the door and taking a side step as you look up and point towards him accusingly.

"Don't you dare even think about leaving" you warn before a pained groan leaves your mouth "what do you need?" Jimin panics as you curl into a little ball "p-painkillers" you stutter "I'm on it" Taehyung snaps whilst grabbing his jacket.

      •••

Sitting. That's all you've been doing for the past few hours, your ache has subsided enough for you to move and now you just sit here amongst these idiots in plain curiosity as your thoughts circle around one particular question.

'Taehyung where the fuck are you?'

He's been gone for so long that you've started making up weird scenarios in your head

'Maybe he got kidnapped, the kidnappers found out he wasn't worth anything and threw him into a hole that lead to wonderland'

You think to yourself as Jimin waves his hand across your face like a lost child. "What do you want jamless boy" you sneer as he frowns at the reference and falls to silence. So much has literally happened in the span of twenty hours that your brain can't even function properly.

'What did I do for the whole day?' Is another question you've been asking yourself for the past twenty minutes. You aren't wrong though, this day seems to be dragging and knowing that tomorrow will be worse because of lessons sends you scowling and grimacing until you look over at the raven haired boy also present in the room.

Jungkook hasn't said a word yet and it's starting to agitate you. The stubborn, doe eyed male stands tall with his hard back against the wall watching all of the drama unfold, you figure he's still not quite happy about before.

You just shrug in response "you know y/n" Jimin crawls his way towards your body "you're something quiet different", the statement sends a scoff flying of your mouth as your eyes roll to the back of your head. "Gee your attempts are just getting worse, aren't you done yet?"

"Not a chance" he replies as you turn and notice the proximity, the blonde haired male let's a seductive smirk fall onto his lips as he captivates your sight with his gorgeous features.

"You're one persistent asshole" you comment as he hums gleefully "a persistent asshole who always seems to get what he wants" Jimin replies as his eyes travel down your face and land on your lips "not this time lover boy" you muse as a voice cuts the two of you off.

"you two realise I am still here right?" Silent Jungkook speaks, both you and Jimin turn your heads to look at the boy shrugging before your phone rings and cuts through the conversation.

"Looks like I have something better to do" you grin before leaving towards your room. An angry string of curses leaves your mouth once you check the caller and pick up the phone. "Why are you calling?" You snap agitatedly before the other person responds.

"We have a deal y/n, you have to hold onto your side of it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- ooh who could that be?

I know it's probably confusing since I'm rewriting this but let's just say it might not be that different to the previous version, just some added scenes and a better writing style hopefully. Please let me know if you're confused.

Hope you're doing well, make sure you stay safe and thanks for reading 💕