Chapter ~ 14

"You're a -a decoy

"You're a -a decoy."

Jungkook chuckles manically as you tear yourself away from him, moving your self back in disbelief "so you did know about us then, I told them I was too pretty to be a distraction, I guess it work-"

Before he can continue however your fist lands a hard blow against his jaw as you clench your teeth in rage whilst escaping the cubicle. Grabbing your clothes you race your way out changing in a haphazard manner. Jungkook trails behind you, his feet clacking hardly against the pavement as you reach your room only to find your place completely wrecked, everything of value missing from your sight.

You step backwards as Jungkook enters the room grinning his face off "looks like you were a little late" he smirks victoriously before a certain notorious kitchen appliance knocks him out cold.

"Looks like we've got a couple of thieves on our hands."

                                         •••

"So now what? You're just going to keep me here" Jungkook inquires whilst carelessly unfolding his legs onto your bed as he tugs on the chain of the handcuffs imprisoning him to the bed frame. "Hmm, this wasn't really part of the plan" you explain "maybe I'll just get rid of you to make a point" you reply in the same care free tone as his whilst raising your death pan.

The raven haired male gulps, his anxiety levels peaking as he realises he's pissed you off enough "y-you can't do that here" he exclaims as you smirk "no one has to know" you respond "now, let's see your pretty little face in 2D" you continue whilst approaching him.

"You won't get away with this" Jungkook bellows as you take a step back "I didn't think about it before but now I'm really curious" you say as he lifts a brow in response "what exactly do you think I'm doing here?" You question.

"We were informed about a pitiful rogue" you scoff at his reference "one who happens to have all of our agency's secrets stored at her will, so what are you planning to do with all that information?" He hisses.

You chuckle hysterically, mocking him as you speak "you've acquired so much reliable information, you should be able to answer that for yourself" you jest as he scowls "it's time to be serious now" you state "I've got no information about your agency other than your profiles which I got after we even met" you explain "you're being fooled by your informant, and I'm here to see that ends."

"We were informed by your former agency, you're just one hacker who decided to go off track, don't you think you've done enough? Deceiving us isn't going to get you anywhere now" he spews angrily as you sigh out of frustration.

"Since you don't want to play nice, let's just go back to changing your face's dimension-" you begin to say before a pounding on the door obstructs your conversation "open up y/n" you hear Taehyung yell, "barge through and I'll blow his brains out" You shout back grasping onto your hand gun.

"Y/n help" you hear a voice speak amongst the confusion "Yojin" you mutter meekly as a wave of anxiety overwhelms you, these guys are trained to use anything against you and if anything happens to Yojin there's no way you'd ever forgive yourself. You're so immersed in the horror of the thought, so much so that you don't notice the little pin sitting on the edge of your desk which Jungkook grasps onto whilst you're distracted.

*Click*.

                                         •••

"You know y/n, for a considerably smart girl who's managed to hold out this long you're pretty, what's the word" Jimin pauses for a while until he continues "ah yes pretty naive." He mocks as you roll your eyes in response.

"I'm glad you're feeling ecstatic Jimin, laugh all you want I'll be out soon" you grin as he grits his teeth in response. "And you" you continue, your line of sight directing itself towards the one person you thought was innocent in this whole charade, Yojin. "You must be having so much fun" you remark, a salty grin spreading  across your lips as you raise your brow in disappointment. The girl listening moves to speak in her defence before the raven haired male you had captive cuts your conversation short.

"I know you lost your parents young y/n but don't you think as an orphan knowing your place would've done some everyone some good, they'd be disappointed" he smirks as your lips quiver in disbelief. Your parent's were dead, it's always been this way so why now, why now are you choosing to accept your reality, the one you denied for so long.

Everything around you feels so surreal as dark faces peer at you from above, pinning you down with their judging, malicious stares "that's enough" Seokjin barks at the younger bitterly before you snap out of it. "Put your bitch on a leash" you growl lowly at Yojin as Jungkook retracts seeing both yours and Jin's cold expressions, he's hit a nerve, and he's going to regret it.

"Everybody out" SeokJin snaps, pure malice spills out of his usually calm exterior, the anger emanating from him sends the others into fits of anxiety as they all haphazardly leave the room leaving the pair of you.

Seokjin exhales loudly pressing his fingers to his brows as he calms down. "I can't say we're the best of people but that's not how we are, that" he points to the door "is not what we're like, so I'm not going to sit here and justify any use of unnecessary brute even if you are a threat" he continues whilst taking small steps towards you.

Seokjin's facial expressions relax into a more comforting look as he approaches you lifting a hand to your face. "You can cry now" he smiles warmly tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear "why would I?" You sulk averting your gaze. And then you do exactly that, you begin to weep uncontrollably as the man before you embraces you tenderly as you sob until your empty.

"We can let her go....".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- heyyyy I'm back with yet again another overdue chapter hope you all enjoyed that.

I will be introducing hoseok soon

Vote and comment and please stay safe 💕