Chapter 2

"H- how do we- this can't be possible." Newt said with disbelief.

Luna stayed quiet, trying to figure out what was happening. "Maybe we're patients in a hospital with amnesia. But the restraints..", She said obviously overwhelmed.

Again Newt looked at her and felt something rise in his chest. An image of her flashed through his head but it happened so fast he wasn't even sure it was a real memory. He just knew they needed to get out of there. Fast.

"Come on. We need to go." He said.

She didn't argue. They beelined towards the door. Newt pulled the handle. And with their luck, it didn't budge.

"Well this is bloody fantastic." He muttered.

Luna closed her eyes and took a deep breath, looking like she wanted to punch something.

Then she did. She punched the door handle and her knuckles ripped apart, bleeding. Newt was stunned completely still. She didn't even glance at her bleeding knuckles. She kicked the door and then began throwing her body at it, trying to bust it down.

"Luna! It's not going to open! You're hurting yourself!" Newt yelled at her and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her out of her desperate fit of an escape attempt. She didn't fight him, just looked at him completely hopeless. He wanted to tell her it would be okay but it would come out so dead he was sure it would make things worse.

And then, the door opened.