Summary/Prologue

'

'...I'll use a brush so light and fine
To draw you close and make you mine...'

Two years after his wife died, Justin Bieber had to stop mourning and continue his life. Getting himself a new job as a soccer coach and keeping up with his hidden talent was just the start of something amazing.

Just a year to go and school was over for Louis Tomlinson, the captain of the high school football team. Getting a new coach though, was nothing Louis wanted for his last year.

Let alone falling in love with him...

~•~

When Justin Bieber lost his wife of four years, his world came crashing down. He thought that the absence of his beautiful Olivia was a scar that would never heal. Drowning his sorrows in his drawings and sketches was all he did for hours, days, months and eventually two years.

It had been two years since his wife's death by the time his friends had had enough. They didn't want to loose him. He was only twenty eight and they helped him stand right back on his feet and get out to the world.

Justin used to be a coach before he abandoned everything. That's the job his friends signed him up for when they saw that the local high school was asking for a football coach immediately. It was the only thing he loved more than drawing and a little less than Olivia. It was the only thing that could save him.

~•~

Louis Tomlinson was the captain of the high school football team and one of the most lovable guys you could meet. His carefree attitude and his kindness were what earned people the most.

In just the beginning of his last year, he and the team were devastated to hear that their previous and favourite coach was retiring. He was so negative on getting a new coach that he almost gave up the team, but in the end his teammates convinced him to stay. No one would want to loose their most valuable player anyway.

What happens when Coach Bieber and Louis meet?
_______________________________
A/N
New idea, new me, new book.

I didn't actually want to write a new book at first (I only wanted to post this as a one-shot), but I had so many interesting ideas for this story that I eventually decided to do this.

I've started taking a liking to Jouis and that's why it will be my main couple.

It's been so long since I've written a book, but I can't wait for this one to begin.

Comment and tell me what you think so far. ♡