7. Instagram & Meetings

334 likescoachbiebs w/ my queen @thenameismelody

334 likes
coachbiebs w/ my queen @thenameismelody

That was the first thing his friend and teammate, Nicolas, showed Louis when they met up to hang out the next day.

"Did you know coach has an Instagram account?" Nic had asked him and then whistled as he saw the last picture their coach had posted just a few minutes before. Louis refused to get jealous over some girl that his coach was probably fucking. He and Nic stalked his pictures and videos for five minutes and they noticed a two year absence between his last post and the second part one. Louis assumed was because of his wife.

He had no pictures of her though. Probably Justin had deleted them after she died. But Louis couldn't know that.

"You should follow him too." Nic suggested as he pressed the follow button.

Louis shook his head, "Nah, I don't want to."

Nicolas raised an eyebrow, "Why? He is our coach after all."

"I don't care, he is just another person, Nic."

Complete and utter bullshit. That's exactly what Louis' words were. By the time Nicolas left his house, he quickly ran to grab his phone and follow his coach. He even liked the recent picture. If it was any other person than his coach who he had kissed the previous day, he would have probably liked all of his pictures. His built body was the main reason. Most of his old posts consisted of him in the gym and him shirtless at the beach. Louis mouth watered at the sight.

It wasn't until late at night that the notification Louis was hoping for finally came.

"@coachbiebs has started following you."

He could finally fall asleep without having to worry too much. Next day at school would be something else after all that had happened.

~•~

Justin felt nervous. It was Monday morning, which meant the parents would be arriving soon enough to meet the teachers and the coach of the school. He also was pretty anxious about the fact that he and Louis were definitely not in good terms. How could he even look at the boy again?

His thoughts were interrupted when Harry entered the office and mumbled a silent "good morning" before throwing himself on a chair, yawning.

"Good morning. What's up with you?" Justin asked, only now noticing the bags under his friend's bloodshot red eyes.

Harry sighed, "Yesterday night was hectic. Joachin wouldn't want to sleep or eat and around two am, he started throwing up and crying way too much. We took him to the hospital and they told us he was having  infantile colics as every newborn. Now, Yolanda has to be careful of her diet because she is breastfeeding him and we'll have to massage his forehead softly every day to prevent any infantile migraine he should be having."